GAME +

JackTradez

You look pretty groovy to me, ba-by.
Registered
Lewd
Jan 2, 2024
LC COIN
The only thing I know about the game+ is that we have to finish the main one first before starting it

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Are you talking about Game+ as in 'New Game+' in games or Game+ as in 'is it worth it to get the membership status here'?

To the former, its cathartic to steamroll over 'difficult' content in a powerplay. Also, it does open up additional branching plot options you couldn't experience before if done right.
To the later, its meh. If you are actively looking for that content then its better than not getting it. Though at times I think games get labeled as Game+ just to pad to content list.

JojoLomax

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Depends on whether if it even worth going through a second, third, fourth replay. Now a days i see them as "Easy Mode" you have everything done/unlocked. So is one of those go in loose yourself a bit then shut off.

Reactions: 1 user

QUIQUEPEREZ

Registered
Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
Are you talking about Game+ as in 'New Game+' in games or Game+ as in 'is it worth it to get the membership status here'?

To the former, its cathartic to steamroll over 'difficult' content in a powerplay. Also, it does open up additional branching plot options you couldn't experience before if done right.
To the later, its meh. If you are actively looking for that content then its better than not getting it. Though at times I think games get labeled as Game+ just to pad to content list.
I share your opinion

gbullg

Registered
Lewd
May 25, 2023
LC COIN

I don't fully agree with your former statement, as it can feel rewarding if you really like the game. For most games however it does feel like a cheap way to 'add' extra playtime...

Unknownadd

Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
I don't fully agree with your former statement, as it can feel rewarding if you really like the game. For most games however it does feel like a cheap way to 'add' extra playtime...
That's kinda what I mean by the catharsis of steamrolling things. Most New Game+ either opens new branching options to expand gameplay and explore different ideas, but you typically restart with all your previous progress meaning unless you have a scaled difficulty you're way over leveled and over geared for that content.

If you're into the plot, its a relief to punch your way through the tedious combat segments to get more and expanded plot.
If you're into the combat, you can still punch your way through the tedious parts you've seen, but this leads to more and better challenges to test yourself.
If you liked neither then you may play NGP to unlock scenes or endings you didn't get the first time around, but its still a relief to check that off your list.

NGP is still a way to pad gameplay with extra content just by twisting how you experienced it.

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom