Theme editor

Game you spent the most hours in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spangles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 239
  • Views Views 10K
Dota 2 (send help)

It's a wonder I have nearly 3k hours in it, considering I almost exclusively play when at least 2-3 other people are playing with me.
 
I have over 1000 hours in Arma 3

But my most would probably be world of tanks, if i had to guess i probably have about 3000-4000 hours in it. I used to play like an hour or 2 at least a day before i quit
 
I have more than a thousand hours in Assetto Corsa... I don't have a drivers licence btw...
 
If we count down from 1999, then of course - Heroes of Night and Magic III. From the more recent one, Fallout 4 (with and without mods). Of the games presented here, the completed Bright Past and Straitened Times, which are approaching the finals, have at least a hundred hours each.
 
Mainstream: Unfortunately, it's League of Legend but I'm not some kind of psycho; it's only about 5,000 hours at most.
Porn: Probably one of the NLT Games. Maybe Treasure of Nadia or The Genesis Order.
 
I think apex legends, back when it came out i didnt have much money for games so i just played f2p shit, now it's gotta be kingdom come 2, it is not actually my most played, that still goes to apex but kc2's gotta be the game i spent the most hours without realizing, the world is just beautiful
 
Main: Apex Legends(around 4000hours), Wuthering Waves, Genshin Impact, ZZZ, Elden Ring, Munster Hunter : Wilds/World/Rise(around 1000-5000hours), Osu!/Lazer

Porn: tbh i don't know, speed running porn games/asking for 100% save file is my way to open gallery 😏
 
should be a lot more ARPG's here...

Diablo 2 & 3, ~6 character types, multiple builds, easily hundreds of hours, endless loot... endless sessions
 
Tales of Xillia would be in a console game getting platinum trophy for it, now if android/mobile games count FGO would be the longest for 20 years since launch and various mobile games genshin impact, nikke.
 
Main: Apex Legends(around 4000hours), Wuthering Waves, Genshin Impact, ZZZ, Elden Ring, Munster Hunter : Wilds/World/Rise(around 1000-5000hours), Osu!/Lazer

Porn: tbh i don't know, speed running porn games/asking for 100% save file is my way to open gallery 😏
Hold CTRL! Works 99% of the time

Press Tab, I find fewer games support it though
 
Hold CTRL! Works 99% of the time

Press Tab, I find fewer games support it though
Yupp, Ren'py and RPGM usually came with those feature, BUT when it comes to grinding, semi/open world games like Mad Island(Unity), Lilith's Throne & Degrees Of Lewdity(HTML) for example, i prefer to play like normal and enjoy the gameplay(i mean... its because you have to😞)
 
Yupp, Ren'py and RPGM usually came with those feature, BUT when it comes to grinding, semi/open world games like Mad Island(Unity), Lilith's Throne & Degrees Of Lewdity(HTML) for example, i prefer to play like normal and enjoy the gameplay(i mean... its because you have to😞)
Open game, see sandbox, close game :(
 
Battletech, MWO and other Mechwarrior games. Damn shiny shiny sexy mechs, I cannot resist you.

Otherwise, idk, renpy slop. Spent a lot of time with Goodbye Eternity. Too many feels to fap sometimes.
 
If its about porn games then most definitely - Photo Hunt
I remember coming back home around 10pm with a desire to jerk off, launching photo hunt and playing it with one hand for like 3-4 hours and feeling retarded while watching at the time but somehow satisfied tho... it lasted for quite a few days like this
 
For porn games, probably Summertime Saga with all the replays with updates... In general should be Skyrim, with mods ofc
 
Back
Top Bottom