Game similar to Solvalley school? (Sharing/swinging)

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Now that Solvalley school by TK has come to an end I'm wondering if there are any games similar to it, in particular I mean about there being sharing/swinging in the game and a decent amount at that.

Also if you dislike swinging/sharing please discuss it elsewhere.

U

User_14763

Unconfirmed
Off the top of my head, the first one that comes to mind is Another Man's Wife which, while still in early development, has a good amount of content and takes a more realistic and mature approach to swinging. It has about four or five scenes for now I think but they're quite good.

silent15

Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2023
LC COIN
Exciting games is a good one, you play as a husband an wife that are looking for a more thrilling sex life and can choose whether or not to let the wife have sex with other couple or people.

Reactions: 1 user

HeadHunter

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
Depends on if you're looking for swinging/sharing with other male partners.
Then i'd suggest Family Vacation.
Iirc it's Chapter 6 or 7 the latest and has some swinging options depending on what path you choose.

U

User_14763

Unconfirmed
Also, the whole Natural Selection Female Wrestler (NSFW) series and its ongoing sequel Masters of the Island have a sharing option.

drizzy

Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2022
LC COIN
Max's Life (sheer content), Deliverance, Angelica's Temptation (abandoned sadly), Long Story Short, TACOS to name a few.

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Off the top of my head, the first one that comes to mind is Another Man's Wife which, while still in early development, has a good amount of content and takes a more realistic and mature approach to swinging. It has about four or five scenes for now I think but they're quite good.
I have played that but it was kinda meh, and more than realism having control over what happens and it having many interesting sexual acts with fun characters is more important. But realism should be a factor so the story don't go completely of the rails.

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Exciting games is a good one, you play as a husband an wife that are looking for a more thrilling sex life and can choose whether or not to let the wife have sex with other couple or people.
Played it, and yeah it's really good with lots of sex and control over what happens, if anything I just want more of it.

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Depends on if you're looking for swinging/sharing with other male partners.
Then i'd suggest Family Vacation.
Iirc it's Chapter 6 or 7 the latest and has some swinging options depending on what path you choose.
Preferably with other men, in most games lesbian stuff is kinda boringly made and workes better as a bonus than a main thing. But preferably a game would have M/F/F, M/M/F, M/M and some F/F, and I'll check out Family vacation.

HeadHunter

Registered
Lewd
Feb 7, 2023
LC COIN
Preferably with other men, in most games lesbian stuff is kinda boringly made and workes better as a bonus than a main thing. But preferably a game would have M/F/F, M/M/F, M/M and some F/F, and I'll check out Family vacation.
Perfect housewife has also some sharing with a considerable part of M/M/F. Makes it first look like a typical NTR game but it goes more into Sharing/Netorase than Netorare.

Otherwise i'd suggest looking for the NTR tag.
Even if the game doesn't really go into that, game devs might go the safe route so the threads don't implode with rants about wheter it is or is not.

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Max's Life (sheer content), Deliverance, Angelica's Temptation (abandoned sadly), Long Story Short, TACOS to name a few.
Yeah I really like all of these. LSS in particular, I'm really looking forward to the full update that's coming out. TACOS is straight fire so much hot shit to see, Max's life is pretty good I just want more content of the blond sister slutting it up.

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Perfect housewife has also some sharing with a considerable part of M/M/F. Makes it first look like a typical NTR game but it goes more into Sharing/Netorase than Netorare.

Otherwise i'd suggest looking for the NTR tag.
Even if the game doesn't really go into that, game devs might go the safe route so the threads don't implode with rants about wheter it is or is not.
Yeah I've noticed that NTR is like 40% soft NTR more towards sharing/swinging, 40% hard NTR going a little to hard and 20% somewhere in between. Perfect housewife looks kinda interesting so Imma check it out.

lucasross

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN

in Desert Stalker there is a sharing option, there is not much content but the quality of animation and rendering is very good ,​

Hotwife Ashley​

• Heart

Musmumriken

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN

in Desert Stalker there is a sharing option, there is not much content but the quality of animation and rendering is very good ,​

Hotwife Ashley​

Have played and didn't really like Hotwife Ashley, some hot stuff but the art and other stuff kinda brought it down. Desert Stalker is one of my top 10 its fucking great, I hope the dev adds more sharing but even if he doesn't it fucking great.

Reactions: 1 users

lucasross

Registered
Lewd
Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN

Lisa Total Investigation , Casual Desire is the same as Desert Stalker there is a sharing option, there is not much content but the quality of the animation and rendering is very good , Come Home , Rovering to Sussex​

Back
Top Bottom