Game info

Anonrippa

Registered
Lewd
Nov 18, 2023
LC COIN
Hi the fellow degenerates lurkers... As the title say im lucking for a good corruption game, bonus points if is Dad/daughter (daughter being corrupted), or others kind of restore her career... Rape is nice too

Anonrippa

Registered
Lewd
Nov 18, 2023
LC COIN
done.. also the guardian, parental love, oh daddy, a momment of bliss, corrupted love, but im the bad guy and others... this is more for suggestions

Someguy001

Registered
Lewd
Jun 10, 2023
LC COIN
Check "my only daughter" (known as mi unica hija)
The big problem I have with that game is you almost NEED a walkthru to get into the content, because so many of the event triggers require a specific action at a specific time, but there's no way in game to know what action or what time, so you stumble around for hours achieving essentially nothing without resorting to the walkthru.

9alwa

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2022
LC COIN
The big problem I have with that game is you almost NEED a walkthru to get into the content, because so many of the event triggers require a specific action at a specific time, but there's no way in game to know what action or what time, so you stumble around for hours achieving essentially nothing without resorting to the walkthru.
? There's literally a walktrough and cheats ingame. I can't believe how many folks keep spreading this bs.

Back
Top Bottom