Theme editor

Game Identification help please.

hathgarniche

Lewd
Registered
Joined
May 20, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
66
Vouches
0
Likes
45
LewdCoins
⚡0
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎4 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
I dont remember much of the game, only really one part. Its a corruption game, with some maledom. MC works in or runs a business office and dominates his secretary or second in command. With a scene in the secretarys homes backyard, dominating her while the secs daughter helps humiliate her. Daughter may be wearing white and pink i think.

I know its not much, but hopefully someone can help.
 
Might be Such a Sharp Pain? I know there's a secretary\second in command who has a daughter and that you can dom, I haven't played that storyline though so I haven't seen the scene you're referring to...
 
Thread owner
Might be Such a Sharp Pain? I know there's a secretary\second in command who has a daughter and that you can dom, I haven't played that storyline though so I haven't seen the scene you're referring to...

Im like 99% confident its not sasp. I'll double check it though.
 
Thread owner
Definitely Such a Sharp Pain. That decribes the Rebeca/Lisa Dom scene to a tee
Might be Such a Sharp Pain? I know there's a secretary\second in command who has a daughter and that you can dom, I haven't played that storyline though so I haven't seen the scene you're referring to...

I take it back. You guys are right. I just checked and it was in there. Thanks to both of you for the help!
 
Back
Top Bottom