Free Cities - Pregmod

StJesuz

Registered
Feb 21, 2023
LC COIN
Free Cities is an old browser based game about managing an arcology with slaves in an apocalyptic near future world. It's still being updated as a project named "Pregnancy Mod" link:

It would be nice to have a dedicated thread, maybe we could even attract the developer.

I believe it would be restricted based on some of the numbers.

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
I've played this game a bit. It definitely has some stuff to attract the loli lovers - you can set the minimum age for sex slaves as young as THREE - but suffers from a lot of logical flaws.

Starting with the fact that you have to accept that the world has collapsed so rapidly in the very near future (the game starts in 2037 which is only 14 years from now but was more likely 20 years from when the original project started) that independent city-states that run on slavery have popped up around the world and national governments are too weak to do anything about them. And apparently slavery had been legal somewhere 20 or so years before that (as in 2017!) as there is either an event or a bit of lore regarding a slave who had been legally enslaved for 20 years.

Also there is a massive difference in the game between the price and value of sex slaves (the focus of the game) and "menial slaves" which are workers and such and are virtually worthless next to the exorbitantly lucrative sex slaves which fuel your economy. Real life (massively illegal and underground) slavery makes much less of a distinction and something like 80% of modern slavery is labor (menial) slavery.

Regarding sex slavery itself: the game allows you to set the age of "consent" down to three (18 being the default), as I mentioned above, and you can whore out your child sex slaves and/or fuck them yourself. They are mechanically no different from adults - they can be fucked just as easily as adults in all their holes dozens of times a week. If desired, you can set the puberty age as low as you like as well...or pump them full of hormones until they undergo puberty regardless of age - and then you can GET THEM PREGNANT! Pregnancy is the only slight mechanical difference - preteen girls typically deliver their children via C-section because they are too small to give birth vaginally, and may be more likely to miscarry (which the game records as an "abortion") though in practically the mother being overly thin is much more of a factor in miscarriage than you know, her body being too small to support pregnancy. (Yes, I know there are recorded incidences of children as young as five giving birth via C-section to healthy babies, but these cases are outliers.)

I would recommend setting the minimum age no lower than eight; this allows you to, if you choose, access a genetic engineering feat that de-ages older girls down to that level, and it is the earliest age at which menarche (the onset of menstruation) tends to occur in real life (though very uncommon, it is not uncommon enough to be considered abnormal by the medical profession; I personally was acquainted with a girl who got her period at age 9). For added realism, you can equip them with chastity belts (which protect both lower orifices) and just have your young whores (sex for money) and sluts (sex to increase your reputation) give out BJs all day.

If you are a harem fan, you don't have to be automatically put out. Just do what I do and keep back some of your slaves for your own personal use. The game even has a mechanic for this: you can designate any slave into the "fucktoy" job and they will only have sex with you (and other slaves if you allow it) but no other males (especially if, like me, you have no male sex slaves). Even better, you can expand your "master suite" to house your full-time fucktoys - you just designate a Concubine (basically a bottom bitch for your fucktoys - Head Girl is a different position) and the fucktoys you put in there are basically segregated from all other positions - you have to "remove" them from the Master Suite to make them available for any other job.

You can also start out with several slaves. Your starting slaves are like half price (and taking the Slaver background halves it again). I will typically have a couple of smart, educated slaves over 30 years old who will eventually fill the Head Girl and Schooteacher positions, and a couple of younger slaves who will eventually fill the Recruiter (helps convince girls to submit to slavery) and Concubine positions. You can also designate family relationships; I usually assign the older slaves as my sisters and the younger ones as my daughters from those sisters :devilish: Another great way to lower the price of your starting slaves is to make them all pregnant (you get the maximum discount at "showing" which is 27 weeks) and you can designate yourself as the father to all of them. Make sure you have enough money by the time the babies are born (and you can set the incidence of female up to 100%) to set up some incubators for rapid maturation and your Master Suite will never be empty!

Note: the standard download of the game has several methods to visualize your slaves; the only one currently being updated is "Elohiem's interactive WebGL" which is a real-time 3D model generated for each slave depending on their description (starts off nude but will display clothing if the programmer has created a mesh and textures for that clothing). In the official download the models for underage girls are currently partially censored (panties on the model; their chests/tits are still exposed) but you can get an uncensored version at (Removed by automod). (y)

Reactions: 2 users

Fahqun Diaz

Registered
Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
Note: the standard download of the game has several methods to visualize your slaves; the only one currently being updated is "Elohiem's interactive WebGL" which is a real-time 3D model generated for each slave depending on their description (starts off nude but will display clothing if the programmer has created a mesh and textures for that clothing). In the official download the models for underage girls are currently partially censored (panties on the model; their chests/tits are still exposed) but you can get an uncensored version at (Removed by automod).
First of all, thank you for your thorough explanation. It intrigued me enough to go download, in spite of it being browser based. Secondly, where on All The Fallen would I look for the uncensored version of "Elohiem's interactive WebGL"?

Nastastic

Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2022
LC COIN
First of all, thank you for your thorough explanation. It intrigued me enough to go download, in spite of it being browser based. Secondly, where on All The Fallen would I look for the uncensored version of "Elohiem's interactive WebGL"?
You get a whole version of FC Pregmod that has the uncensored WebGL in it, if I recall correctly. So search "Free Cities" or "Pregmod".

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
I've played this game a bit. It definitely has some stuff to attract the loli lovers - you can set the minimum age for sex slaves as young as THREE

You can get as young as a week old if you remove them from the incubator after they're born but that's the only way to get em so young as far as I know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom