[FOUND] Looking for a game where a guy gets stuck on an island with several girls after lying on his resume

Neurasiatic

Registered
Lewd
Jan 12, 2023
LC COIN
So the game starts off with the guy being a recent graduate who has done nothing much yet has to get a job, and forgot that he has applied for a random job interview. When arriving at the interview he finds out it's to be a manager of several girls (I forgot exactly what they were trying to become. Could be idols, singers, or models, something of that nature), and that he has wildly lied and bullshitted on his resume. He gets hired on the spot and told to accompany them on a trip abroad, only for their plane to crash on an island with them luckily surviving it. From here on he decides not to tell the girls that they're actually in danger by pretending it's all an act and merely an test to see who is more worthy for the company to invest in. He then starts misusing his authority and the trust the girls place in him to trick them into doing lewd acts as "he is the manager an an expert who knows what he's doing".
I remember a female employee of the company also accompanying him yet fully buying into his bullshit and helping him with his manipulation. His sister is also part of the group of girls he's managing, yet didn't fall for his lies but decides to go along with it for now (I think because in his position he could prioritise her over the other girls and give her an edge, thus her making a deal for silence with him).

The game was 3DCG in ren'py, and I don't remember playing many updates (only 2-3) so maybe it got abandoned or something. But I'd still like to remember which one this was!

Reactions: 1 user

Gman851

Registered
Lewd
Jul 21, 2022
LC COIN
Was wondering what the name of the game was too. Thanks for putting this topic up as would still be thinking what the name of the game was

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom