first incest story

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeriko65
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 5K
Same here, I'm also pretty sure I had my first fap to some weird steamy Bible verse too.
I mean, there's an entire erotic poem shoved in that "holy text." Funny that the church decided to put that in, but remove the story of Lilith.
 
*digs into centuries-old data banks* Thinking DMD as well. Been about 1,934,094,345 titles since then by now.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
 
I used to read on Literotica a lot and there was this story about this dude going off to college and they packed everything of his into the vehicle and the parents were also making the trip and mom ended up sitting on the dudes lap with a t.v. blocking a portion of the sight line to the passenger seat and they did a little sneaky sneaky. Kinda just kept browsing the genre in all its mediums ever since.
 
I used to read on Literotica a lot and there was this story about this dude going off to college and they packed everything of his into the vehicle and the parents were also making the trip and mom ended up sitting on the dudes lap with a t.v. blocking a portion of the sight line to the passenger seat and they did a little sneaky sneaky. Kinda just kept browsing the genre in all its mediums ever since.
I've seen just about every variation of this story as there can be. Sister, cousin, twink lil' bro, reverse perspective, trans siblings. Definitely a popular one to riff on.
 
The Bible. It is chock full of it. Then you had Egyptian History in school, Then the Animal Planet channel tells you that 90% of all animals and most flowering plants even perform it. So the world history is incest all the way thru.
 
I could be wrong, but I think it was the Mayfair Witch series by Anne Rice.
 
First incest game I ever played I think was Re:Maid. Introduced me to the idea of cousin and sister incest and it just snowballed from there.
 
My aunt and my uncle did the thing and had babies.

Idk if that counts as a story.
 
Couldn't say it's the absolute first, but there was an old story series on sexstoriespost that was something like "there can be only one", about a boy dominating his sisters, mother, and a bunch of other women. Ton of fun, probably still up if anyone wants a read, although the site is falling apart lol.
 
For me, the first one was *Boxed In* by [badbod].
An interesting, albeit short, story.
 
Long Live the Princess - lots of great LIs in that one, and more incest than I was expecting (no complaints)
 
it's been so long but i think the first couple games that got me roped in was dating my daughter, milfy city and daughter for dessert. I remember expecting games to be as polished as milfy city only to find out most were just static avns or grindy sandboxes. filf is the best in terms of grind and quality, and is the most memorable for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom