Finally members+

  • Thread starter Thread starter yuancang21
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 80
  • Views Views 2K
is the prestige rank worth the grind? Like what do you get in addition?
Don't know? Was there once, but was within reach of "Prestige 2", so I didn't buy "Prestige 1". I was going to try to buy "Prestige 2" to see if "Prestige 1" came with it, or each had to be purchased separately. Then the last bank fiasco wiped nearly 7500 coins, and I quit worrying about it!
 
Congrats! I'm getting close myself. I guess I'll temper my expectations for what is waiting for me on the other side. Haha
 
Don't know? Was there once, but was within reach of "Prestige 2", so I didn't buy "Prestige 1". I was going to try to buy "Prestige 2" to see if "Prestige 1" came with it, or each had to be purchased separately. Then the last bank fiasco wiped nearly 7500 coins, and I quit worrying about it!
That sounds terrible :(
 
That wasn't necessary, but is still appreciated. It wasn't my purpose, merely a comment! But still, thank you. Class is as Class does!

FWIW, everything I read said the activity coins were rendered useless. And nobody else commented about losing coins, so I just moved on.
 
had the weekly subscription of monthly+ a while back. was pretty disappointed in the additional games, but still enjoyed the fact that I had access. That's why I started posting today (after being a member for years) so I can join once again and be part of the club, hopefully for good this time.
 
It's a bit late but congratulations!
 
With most the good games getting abandoned either because the dev gave up or the dev decided to make an aged up version

The rate of new updates is extremely slow because the remaining games are made by small teams or even a solo dev

Then there's the dev Rebel who recently spammed latest updates with his copy paste games
 
Wait it’s really not worth it or? Still slowly slowly grinding BUT - very curious to hear more about this take
 
I'm looking forward to being on the other side of members+, so I can also say, "Heh yeah it's okay, I guess. No big deal. :sneaky:"
 
Congratulations if you like Japanese graphics (it dominates there). For me, this section turned out to be a very big disappointment. Firstly, there are too many Japanese graphics (I really don't like them), secondly, there are a lot of abandoned projects, and finally, those completed or under development that I got acquainted with turned out to be very weak in terms of plot. However, take a look at this section, maybe you will find something that you will like. But I don't look into this section, vanilla games and/or VN turned out to be more interesting for me.
 
It’s definitely a little disappointing for those of us still trying to get it. At this point, I’m just doing it for fun. I don’t really expect much, maybe 2 or 3 good games right?
 
Congratulations if you like Japanese graphics (it dominates there). For me, this section turned out to be a very big disappointment. Firstly, there are too many Japanese graphics (I really don't like them), secondly, there are a lot of abandoned projects, and finally, those completed or under development that I got acquainted with turned out to be very weak in terms of plot. However, take a look at this section, maybe you will find something that you will like. But I don't look into this section, vanilla games and/or VN turned out to be more interesting for me.
For Japan, loli is still somewhat legal, and they also have their own payment system, so a lot of things still get made there. compared to the West, whose payment system got crusaded by some random religious group against normal porn games, let alone more sensitive one like loli. It is not uncommon that developers for these types of games to change their subscription site 3 or 4 times before giving up. I even saw one dev(from game i can't remember) setting up his own payment website after switch to all known subscription site so he can finally get paid lol
 
Back
Top Bottom