Finally found a more intuitive website than the others I've found

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ington
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 169

Ington

Registered
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Messages
3
LewdCoins
⚡16
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎1 Month of Service‎
Hi!
Heard from this website on f95zone and like the User Interface, the few posts I've read and overall how this website seems to work.

Love the variety of content on lewdcorner and am excited to explore more. Well, introductions isn't my strength, but I guess this should be enough. :D Otherwise, feel free to ask and enjoy! o/
 
This place seems more chill than 95, in my opinion, cooler community.
 
¡Hola!
Me enteré de este sitio web en f95zone y me gusta la interfaz de usuario, las pocas publicaciones que he leído y, en general, cómo parece funcionar este sitio web.

Me encanta la variedad de contenido en lewdcorner y estoy emocionado por explorar más. Bueno, las presentaciones no son mi fuerte, pero supongo que esto será suficiente. :D De lo contrario, ¡no duden en preguntar y disfruten! o/
doYes, the interface is very good and easy to understand now.
 
I prefer this site to many others, the search functionality is much better, the community seems nicer too.
 
Back
Top Bottom