Theme editor

Femboys or Futas?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tav___
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 645

Femboys or Futas?


  • Total voters
    49
I've always seen a lot more Futanari focused games than Femboy focused ones.
Even than on the latter one, it's usually a mix of Femboys and Futas, which raised me the question, which do you guys prefer more?
femboys are way better i dont see the appeal of futa and wish there was less porn of
 
If the "Futa" is actually a transgender character, then Futa=Femboy. :)
Otherwise Femboy>Futa. :/
If there is neither... Big :'(
If the Futa is boinking the femboy...
Futa8=>Femboy ;)
 
I'd have to agree with the earlier comment and say that unless the 'futa' has both a dick and a pussy, it's a trans instead. Must have and use both to be a futa, even if they decide to give them tits the size of their head.
 
Maybe if people had a different approach to futanari characters, but in most games, animations, drawings they just look disgusting. In my opinion, femboys get more love in terms of aesthetics.
 
I'm a transgender person. I really don't like to help her. I also prefer a male mindset. Maybe it gives me more satisfaction to conquer someone of the same gender.
 
Both of these hold a place of honor on my blacklist. I’ll add sissification for completeness.
 
Femboys are still Boys! And that a big no for me. But Futa on the other hand. Yes! if i can play as one, i will!
 
I lean more towards femboy but when the lewds are with a female and not with a male. (theirs some exception where I let it slide.) Mostly these days futa seem too overused and I know femboy is getting close or alrdy is at that point that it just seem boring to me.
 
Both validate the existence of eachother. I lean towards femboys because a lot of futa goes for proportions that turn me off, but I'd still play as one in a game if given the choice
 
I don't mind both, but I lean towards femboys. A lot of people make their futas look weird and have ridiculous proportions imo. Meanwhile, femboys tend to genuinely look feminine, so I find that more attractive.
 
When I'm in a submissive mood, Futa and Femboy is a great combination
 
Both?

Both are good
 
Both are great and I'm having a hard time deciding. Femboy x Femboy is better than Futa x Futa. But Futa on Femboy is better than Femboy on Futa. I think I can only say both are equal. If the futa has no balls then the femboy wins though. I think maybe that means femboy wins. By a very small margin. Futa is the better dom, Femboy is the better sub!
 
Both, but in different scenarios. If the MC is male, I prefer fucking femboys over futas. I’ll still wreck the holes of both types of characters, but in this case, I simply prefer femboys. For me, futas fit better into stories with a slightly different vibe, something a bit more exaggerated and comic-book-like, where the MC is a futa with a massive horse sized cock and the other characters are other futas, women, and femboys, without any typical masculine male characters.
 
The Futa logic is Male + Female = 50% gay. but Female w/ dick + Female = 25% gay therefore you are less gay when gooning to porn, and most of the time Futa take the male/dom role and Femboy take the female/sub role
 
Back
Top Bottom