Favorite incest/harem games?

A.K.A78

Registered
Lewd
Jan 11, 2024
LC COIN
What is this?
I don't see this game here, should it be, can it be? - "Hot Sand Of Antarctica"

Do you have any information about it, where I can find it, description, and pictures? (Other than just Incest/Harem! ;) )

Thank you!

Overview:
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica. There were no more countries and economies; human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned, the heads of criminal groups, who are called "bosses", came to power with the help of cruelty and violence. Each of them has established its own laws on their territory, which have nothing to do with the concepts of humanity, compassion and justice.
Your main character is an experienced warrior, the right hand of the most powerful boss, nicknamed Mongol. His tasks include protecting the borders of Mongol's territory, eliminating enemy scouts and saboteurs, as well as directing various combat operations. As a sign of special favor, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters.
The game contains FullHD renders, animations, sounds and music.

3DCG, Male protagonist, Dystopian setting, Animated, Mobile game, Sci-fi, Anal sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Incest
Planned Genres: Twins, Virgin, Rape, Pregnancy, Milf, Male domination, Lesbian, Harem, Group sex, BDSM

Link in DM

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Lix

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Overview:
As a result of the rapid melting of glaciers and permafrost in Siberia, a giant release of methane occurred into the atmosphere, which led to an explosive increase in temperature throughout the Earth. A few years later, the only place where people could survive was Antarctica. There were no more countries and economies; human civilization was on the edge of extinction. In the chaos that reigned, the heads of criminal groups, who are called "bosses", came to power with the help of cruelty and violence. Each of them has established its own laws on their territory, which have nothing to do with the concepts of humanity, compassion and justice.
Your main character is an experienced warrior, the right hand of the most powerful boss, nicknamed Mongol. His tasks include protecting the borders of Mongol's territory, eliminating enemy scouts and saboteurs, as well as directing various combat operations. As a sign of special favor, Mongol allowed the main character to have two wives, from one of whom he has two twin daughters.
The game contains FullHD renders, animations, sounds and music.

3DCG, Male protagonist, Dystopian setting, Animated, Mobile game, Sci-fi, Anal sex, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Incest
Planned Genres: Twins, Virgin, Rape, Pregnancy, Milf, Male domination, Lesbian, Harem, Group sex, BDSM

Link in DM
THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: 1 user

Couldyounot

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
I played almost all of those. It is as if I like ic and harem games ;)

some of those mentioned I haven't played:
Ravenous
Hot Sand Of Antarctica
Friends In Need

are they any good?
I like all of them, FiN can get a bit dark if you pick those options

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I don't get how you can like and name Forgotten Paradise in the same breath as all those other gems... Not at ALL into ntr
I mean he has Desert Cuck in his list to... 🤷‍♂️

ljonah

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2024
LC COIN
I was a fan of Insexual Awakening but I do think there was some FFM towards the end if that counts as sharing.. (also shota protag and loli)

Couldyounot

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
I couldn't find it here, so...https://Cuckzone.to/threads/hot-sand-of-antarctica-v0-08-grinvald.95356/

As for the original question, or rather, to deviate slightly from it, I am very much enjoing The Assistant by backhole. While you aren't related to any character in game, you can promote/force incest between cousings plus daughter-niece.
Just look for it on Fuck95...

Couldyounot

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
I was a fan of Insexual Awakening but I do think there was some FFM towards the end if that counts as sharing.. (also shota protag and loli)
I'd put that under harem. I'm fine with the women doing stuff together, it's just other dudes I can't stand

Reactions: 2 users

DonnyTheDonDon

Registered
Lewd
Nov 10, 2023
LC COIN
Don't think anyone mentioned it, but I really like Forbidden Passion. Fav of all time is Once in a lifetime or SSP though.

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Don't think anyone mentioned it, but I really like Forbidden Passion. Fav of all time is Once in a lifetime or SSP though.
I think Forbidden Passion is dead unfortunately... dev never made much money with it and has been silent for a while now.

sakuntal

Registered
Lewd
Aug 27, 2022
LC COIN
There are many games that I like even if they are very similar to each other, not so much for the story they tell but for various scenes which are often the same. However, what I can't stand about some games are milfs with those huge tits, it's a shame because many of them would be really beautiful. I hope that some developer decide to put more perversion in the incest relation.

ukalias

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
DMD is up there as one of my favourites since it was one of the first adult games I have ever played. Sisterly love also has a special place in my heart.

Fairfield

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
Best Sister and Mom is "Monkey Business" and I will not be convinced otherwise. Less so of a harem game, though.
The Visit was also top tier.
Desert Stalker is good.
Power Vacuum can be okay at times, if you can stand the humor.
The Visit! Possibly the first ever h/game I played. Never gone back to it, though. Faster and hotter games out there rapidly showed up.

Back
Top Bottom