Favorite games of all time

giginoR

Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
LC COIN
Yakuza 0, Kerbal Space Program, Crusader Kings 3 and X4 Foundations. Honorable mentions, Virtamate.

XSPKGHOSTXX

Geronimo
Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Mainstream games Bioshock 1and 2 borderlands 1 and 2, and fallout 4
Erotic games the deluca family, such a sharp pain,proud father

anonguy322

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2023
LC COIN
There's a few too many games that have a special place in my heart so I really can't say what would be my favorite...

But for lewd games? I clearly can say Mist ❤️

Balcadian

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
In order:

Baldur's Gate 2
Fallout 2
Final Fantasy VII

Played them all new. Now I feel old. 😅

fanatic

Registered
Lewd
Mar 18, 2023
LC COIN
Cyberpunk 2077 has become my favourite after all the fixes and DLC, I love everything about that game from the soundtrack to the story, the combat to the art direction.

WigglyWorld84

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
"Ultima" series from the 80s-90s

"Monster Hunter" series 2005-present

my favorites

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

NegativeUmbra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 3, 2023
LC COIN
Absolutely unoriginal, but Fallout New Vegas. Maybe more original take, but I prefer raw-dogging it too. I haven't found a mod yet that doesn't feel like it takes away from the experience.

WigglyWorld84

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Absolutely unoriginal, but Fallout New Vegas. Maybe more original take, but I prefer raw-dogging it too. I haven't found a mod yet that doesn't feel like it takes away from the experience.
I should have mentioned Fallout too! But for me, I go back to Wasteland from 1988. It was the first PC game I ever played! 9 yrs later, in college, and I see Fallout at Best Buy and the box said, it was Brian Fargo's spiritual successor to Wasteland and I about lost my fucking mind right there in the store. Played nearly all of them since then (skipped the BoS game on PS2 as it looked stupid... Fallout 76 has never interested me either. It may be a great game.)

People shit on Electronic Arts for ruining games and game series (I mentioned Ultima above, so the trauma is real for me!) but Fallout may be one example where EA did us all a solid... their fuckery led Brian to make Fallout and it is the superior series. Sorry Wasteland!

Back
Top Bottom