Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Do you have screenshot of said game? Could it be posted here? Also more info would be handy.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2

AceyourGod

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
LC COIN
could you share it here?
as much as I would love to, there is the stigma of just uploading a file to a forum and it containing a virus or trojan of some sort. furthermore I don't know if the website will allow me to post a file that large but I can defiantly try with this post, but I will not guarantee anything. I'm not great at coding so if there is an issue that comes up, I sadly will not be able to help. (this is after I got the files into the thing, I couldn't get the overall file, but the game itself and a few things can be copied it seems, so I guess if it doesn't work, I can always use a random email to send it to, I have a burner for this type of stuff anyways)

Attachments

• log.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 34

AceyourGod

Registered
Lewd
Jul 24, 2022
LC COIN
as much as I would love to, there is the stigma of just uploading a file to a forum and it containing a virus or trojan of some sort. furthermore I don't know if the website will allow me to post a file that large but I can defiantly try with this post, but I will not guarantee anything. I'm not great at coding so if there is an issue that comes up, I sadly will not be able to help. (this is after I got the files into the thing, I couldn't get the overall file, but the game itself and a few things can be copied it seems, so I guess if it doesn't work, I can always use a random email to send it to, I have a burner for this type of stuff anyways)

could you share it here?
yeah don't use it, just copied log file, message me and I think I can send it somewhere else, most websites make this difficult but i think it's more of a restriction on what kind of files can be posted, can't be a folder of files.

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
yeah don't use it, just copied log file, message me and I think I can send it somewhere else, most websites make this difficult but i think it's more of a restriction on what kind of files can be posted, can't be a folder of files.
There's no need for that. The game is on here.

https://lewdcorner.com/threads/experimentai-ch10-dubyadee.2704/

To everyone here in this thread, the staffs got to talking about it and decided to allow it here. So the game is safe, no worries.

Reactions: 2 users

helent

Registered
Jan 9, 2024
LC COIN
Do you know who made it? I would like to see the progress and the game mentions valuing feedback.

Back
Top Bottom