Do you think the site was able to maintain itself with the changes that were implemented?

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
Do you believe that recent changes to the site's policies could end up discouraging new and old members?

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Based on donations for buying coins and the amount of activity I'd have to yes.

Though guess we'll all find out in six months or more if it can continue to work.:unsure:

Reactions: 1 users

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2024
LC COIN
Do you believe that recent changes to the site's policies could end up discouraging new and old members?
No don't underestimate people an what they will do for the games they are not showing

• Haha

fret3689

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 27, 2024
LC COIN
Based on donations for buying coins and the amount of activity I'd have to no.

Though guess we'll all find out in six months or more if it can continue to work.:unsure:
I get you but this really is the only site to get restricted games. The other places that shall not be named are actually quite limited when it comes to content compared to here

Reactions: 1 user

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
I understand the reasons, so I don't know if such a high value in coins was necessary

Guz89

Messenger Of The Overlord
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
why do you guys think you need to donate or that it's hard to earn coins??
the number of users got higher after the system, and we are always trying to improve the shop and methods of acquire coins and ranks
About the games, we have some new additions to our staff team so you can expect more uploads and updates
I made a thread with a quick tutorial about how you earn coins, along with all the information about the coin system
The Coin-Hustlers University (Official)

Slayer-

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 3, 2023
LC COIN
why do you guys think you need to donate or that it's hard to earn coins??
the number of users got higher after the system, and we are always trying to improve the shop and methods of acquire coins and ranks
About the games, we have some new additions to our staff team so you can expect more uploads and updates
I made a thread with a quick tutorial about how you earn coins, along with all the information about the coin system
The Coin-Hustlers University (Official)
Don't take this as a criticism, it's just a fear of the site ending up being closed due to lack of support from users

Guz89

Messenger Of The Overlord
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Don't take this as a criticism, it's just a fear of the site ending up being closed due to lack of support from users
no problem, you are free to criticize, and by being respectful, you can help us a lot with this changes
about the lack of support, we of course appreciate of all donations, but we're not forcing them, the coin system is just to make a little harder for some random person to report us, It's not perfect, but it helps, and that's why it's easy to earn coins when you participate, we just want to avoid rats, and at the same time, we created a great and active community here

kiljaeden

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
I am pretty sure the current system won't be sustainable. I personally hate having to post random things to gain coins. Imagine the newcomers who only wanna download the games and lurk. This site was a better alternative to shit95, another site will be a better alternative to this.

oopiii

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
I am pretty sure the current system won't be sustainable. I personally hate having to post random things to gain coins. Imagine the newcomers who only wanna download the games and lurk. This site was a better alternative to shit95, another site will be a better alternative to this.
True, so many of us came here because 95 turned shit, Im staying but for others it might just be easier to look for some other site

Tropical101

Prompt Engineer in training
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
I think it might work, but the random posting of messages/threads is like an OpSec nightmare for those not aware about it. "Whats your Gender/sexual orientation", "what country are you from", "Favorite music" etc. Easy for lurkers to reply to but also a good way to profile yourself if not careful lol

shrtjslvr

Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 15, 2023
LC COIN
Why don't you tell me a little more about yourself. Maybe start with your name and date of birth?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

kisane

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 1, 2023
LC COIN
I think so, before this i was seeing the need to request donations to have the site up each month, i dont see that happening in the near future

Chiamera

Registered
LV

Jan 30, 2024
LC COIN
In my country all Adult VN sites except LC are blocked, and downloading with vpn takes hours. So i coming daily for collect interest then go. like in 150 days i will prove i am not someone who gonna report the site :D
P.S Paypal etc also banned.

• Heart

Hanz Feltersnatch

AKA. Pfister Minky
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Simple answer is no. If a member truly wants members+ then they can achieve it easily.(y)

Back
Top Bottom