[DAZ Asset] [Character] Diane for G3 & G8 Female

Assets for Daz Studio

Gashly

Registered
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
47
LewdCoins
⚡346
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
‎4 Days of Service‎
Latest Update
Oct 8, 2019
Release Date
May 5, 2018
You must be registered to see attachments


Description:
Diane is cute, age diverse girl to add to your Angel Collection.

She comes in 4 age presets.Child, Preteen, Tween and Teen

3 Ultra High Res Skin sets. ( 6144 x 6144 ) JPG Format for better optimization.

She also comes with 8 eye shaders, and 8 nail shaders.

She works for both Genesis 3 Female and Genesis 8 Female.
Artist/Developer:
Link To Asset:
Compatible Software: :DAZ
Required Assets:

Included Models/Assets:
NONE


Download
- -​
 

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Fair warning, this is vintage stuff. It requires "Growing up" (link given).
 
Last edited:
Thanks. Nobody will ever use this, Shame. She's cute.
 
Thanks. Nobody will ever use this, Shame. She's cute.
I've seen this asset used on ATF, i also seen the aged down stuff removed from here if its taken too far.
kinda if its not in a game / avn it gets the boot
 
I reported myself to the authorities.
it was fine, as long as there was no nudity of "contact" with the aged down assets in public
this is not a + or above zone
 
>this is not a + or above zone
That's why I asked for the posts to be moved to the + section or to be deleted.
Their choice now.
I also changed the pictures.
I completely understand the possible consequences of unwanted attention.
 
Back
Top Bottom