• Replies 41
  • Views 335

Solamenteforjogos

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
I delete every game after I'm done playing or games that I haven't touched in more than 1 month because chances are that I'm not going to play again so there is no need to keep them

ukalias

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I delete that after I play coz I play a lot of games, and I need the disk space for them lol. If I want to replay a game, I will just redownload it.

Bafucer79

Registered
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
I delete games right after playing them, unless the game is finished and it had a good story.

jhassan

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 14, 2023
LC COIN
I regularly do seasonal cleanups in my game libraries, both to reduce clutter and most importantly free disk space. If I have to delete a game that I would consider replaying, I've got a notepad that lists such games, what they're about and where I might find them again.

Loliholic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
I only delete shit i never want to play again.
Okay, from games in active development i only keep the save folder due space problems on my HDDs

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
If i dont think i'll play the game again I get rid of it. A lot of the games are several gig so I just feel like it's wasting space.

Cunny_fucker69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 5, 2023
LC COIN
I also delete games after play, there is no point in keeping them since I have a shitty laptop, and besides the only games that I have founded dificulty deleting after ending are parental love and desert stalker, I never loved a game like parental love and I feeled kinda empty after deleting, and desert stalker was so good and I loved that ost in the main menu, I guess I only find it hard to delete a game if it was good

ginger123454321

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 9, 2023
LC COIN
depends how much room ive got on my pc, usually keep for a month then either delete or move into sepearate folder

tecoteco

Registered
LV

Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
Only one I keep is Lessons in Love as there's no way I can go through from the start again. Tricky with other long games like Where the Heart Is, though it helps if there's a chapter selection.

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
If game had good content I will return to I leave it on my disk, the rest gets deleted.

Sally69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
I delet them and downlad the updatet ones. I also just dete, but some are too good and i keep them for a later playtrue.

encassion

non hero
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
The only games I don't delete are games from the Games+ section or hard to find games. I have 3 SSD's that are filled with games (and other assets) that I need to keep enough space for future updates. I fully expect restricted games to be banned outright. If that happens then I won't have any family heirlooms to pass down 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

Tropical101

Prompt Engineer in training
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
The only games I don't delete are games from the Games+ section or hard to find games. I have 3 SSD's that are filled with games (and other assets) that I need to keep enough space for future updates. I fully expect restricted games to be banned outright. If that happens then I won't have any family heirlooms to pass down 😇
This exactly, keep a curated collection. Most others, delete after play

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom