[Daz/Blender] BrknParts Art's

brknparts

Registered
Nov 6, 2022
LC COIN
Currently, I'm working on something to reduce Daz render time while maintaining quality, or at least without perceptible loss, It involves denoising processing of Blender 3D.
the image comes out very noisy from Daz Render. It's then passed on to Blender's compositing, where I run it through his AI, and some finishing touches are made in Photoshop.
Those are some of the results so far.

You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 3 users

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Really nice, better than most of the stuff we see with Daz. Are you planning to make a comic or a game in the future?

Reactions: 1 user

brknparts

Registered
Nov 6, 2022
LC COIN
Really nice, better than most of the stuff we see with Daz. Are you planning to make a comic or a game in the future?
Glad you asked. Yes, I'm working on some renders in Blender 3D for a very polished Ren'Py game ( I HOPE ).
By now, I finished modeling all the locations. Now I just need a compelling story. It's going to be short, something to gather experience from.

Reactions: 1 user

Gravespawn

Registered
Lewd
Aug 17, 2023
LC COIN
Glad you asked. Yes, I'm working on some renders in Blender 3D for a very polished Ren'Py game ( I HOPE ).
By now, I finished modeling all the locations. Now I just need a compelling story. It's going to be short, something to gather experience from.
Cool, I also want to make a game but I have no story or atleast short story ideas. Working on some renders as well. If you're looking for ideas or just look for a place to throw your ideas out there a Game Idea thread in the Programing and Development section.

Back
Top Bottom