LV

Sep 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Axois is on discord with them but it's not going well
I'll keep looking at Discord, if I don't get banned, I'll keep helping in a "legal" way. I loved the community, but unfortunately, it got way bigger than we expected.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

darkmega926

Sir Lolicon
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
So the VIP badge isn't worth it anymore as they keep altering the deal. looks as if the badge has been taken away. :unsure:
Some people were using the thread to farm for likes I think. I can understand nuking the thread, but I didn't like how they removed my likes received and message count.

МОПКЕЕМАП

Legion Of Lurkers Intl. Syndicate
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I'll keep looking at Discord, if I don't get banned, I'll keep helping in a "legal" way. I loved the community, but unfortunately, it got way bigger than we expected.
Flew too close to the sun. This sites starting to feel as corny as Fuck95

МОПКЕЕМАП

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I really enjoyed our time in that forum and I was glad to meet all you cool people in there

• Heart
Reactions: 4 users

Disarace

Resident Loli Enjoyer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 4, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Flew too close to the sun. This sites starting to feel as corny as Fuck95
Man, I get it, they fucked up with leaving such a loophole to be exploited, but leading us on for more than a 1k pages of a thread before nuking it into oblivion and now threatening everyone is just fucking pathetic. Dudes need to get their act straight.

darkmega926

Sir Lolicon
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It was a fun ride at least. We were just a group of rebelious youngsters throwing caution to the wind. Whoring ourselves for likes and coins. Reality hit us though, and we had to grow up

You must be registered to see attachments

МОПКЕЕМАП

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Man, I get it, they fucked up with leaving such a loophole to be exploited, but leading us on for more than a 1k pages of a thread before nuking it into oblivion and now threatening everyone is just fucking pathetic. Dudes need to get their act straight.
I wouldn't be so mad if Kavinsky and SeveredRealms weren't both in that forum at one point seeing exactly what was happening and just let it continue

МОПКЕЕМАП

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
It was a fun ride at least. We were just a group of rebelious youngsters throwing caution to the wind. Whoring ourselves for likes and coins. Reality hit us though, and we had to grow up

It was a lot of fun

Disarace

Resident Loli Enjoyer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 4, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

We weren't 'whoring' anything. We were acting as a community. But I guess admins don't want a fucking community, they want a cashcow.

darkmega926

Sir Lolicon
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
We weren't 'whoring' anything. We were acting as a community. But I guess admins don't want a fucking community, they want a cashcow.
I was just trying to hide the pain with jokes. Makes it easy to tolerate for me

darkmega926

Sir Lolicon
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Just spent my coins on new rank and nothing changed... I'm just done for the day. Good night everyone

Disarace

Resident Loli Enjoyer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 4, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Sorry, meant "Custom User Group Banner". What is it for... what does it do?
Nothing as of right now. Even the option to buy it got fucking deleted.

Reactions: 1 user

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hope we can embark on new convos in the future soldiers. Sucks that all of us even the ones actively typing in that thread get rekt. It was fun, and I would've rather have them instantly nuke the thread 2 days or so ago then do what they are doing now. We kept a lot of people interested in this site thanks to the easy access to people reading your stuff due to that being like one out of 3 threads that were being actively read.. I guess people will go back to flooding game posts instead which I don't think is going to be a good thing reading all those "totally not forced" reviews and what not.

Back
Top Bottom