Theme editor

Corruption or Romance?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aerythox
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 111
  • Views Views 4K
Depends on the character, if they come off as bitchy or high and mighty, then corruption. Otherwise if they are generally nice (some exceptions...) i'll go romance.

also if they are just damn cute i'll go romance.
 
Depends on the game. If the characters are well written and fleshed out, I like romance but if it's just for a quick fap I really enjoy corruption.
 
Mid corruption > Mid romance

Great romance > Great corruption

I can brainlessly enjoy cliché corruption much more than a boring romance. But a well-written romance leaves a much bigger impact than a great corruption does for me.
 
Depends on what the characters are like and the type of game im playing

I tend to lean towards corruption if its incest based, makes it more taboo feeling. Meanwhile romancing the childhood friend always happens
 
I generally prefer romance games, but if it's the main mechanic, then I'm joining the dark side
 
I like going the corruption route a lot more I might try the romance route after I've finished the game.
 
I am team romance all the way, I can work with corruption if it's part of a mechanic system where u need it to romance them but otherwise I'm choosing romance always
A little bit of both. Start with romance, end with corruption and blend the two and I think you have everyone's dreams come true lol
 
A little bit of both. Start with romance, end with corruption and blend the two and I think you have everyone's dreams come true lol
Dude, don't reply to so many posts in a short time. :ROFLMAO: Let me give you a like and reduce the difficulty.
 
Back
Top Bottom