Theme editor

This game set the standard for corruption games,

I've never found anything as good

How they slowly get Corrupted and dress gets too slutty

Played this like 20 times l, nutted like 100 times

Anyone got any recommendations
 
This is probably my favorite Ren'py game. It's a shame Lust Village didn't follow in its footsteps, it just doesn't hit the same.
 
Ah yeah this one. Played it a few years ago. Highly recommend it for any MC enjoyers. Slow buildup and fairly grindy, but that's part of the appeal of MC games imo.
 
Perhaps my standards have been raised after playing other games, so I find it hard to keep playing this one now—though the gameplay itself is still incredibly rich.(y)
 
Perhaps my standards have been raised after playing other games, so I find it hard to keep playing this one now—though the gameplay itself is still incredibly rich.(y)
This was one of the first porn games I found, but yeah that was literally about a decade ago now (so very dated).
 
This game set the standard for corruption games,

I've never found anything as good

How they slowly get Corrupted and dress gets too slutty

Played this like 20 times l, nutted like 100 times

Anyone got any recommendations
Are the sex scenes any good? I like the character models but i remember this game being quite a slow burn. Them scenes better be worth it
 
overall its a good game ..... but the game has many loose endings that were never finished ..... and the english gets horrible too as further you play
 
Back
Top Bottom