Theme editor

Can't find a Doom mod

Moxxus

Prestige 5
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Lewd
Registered
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
222
Vouches
0
Likes
1,697
LewdCoins
⚡266,265
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
The only detail I can really remember was the women (and i think men) that were bound in few rooms. I think the women had their hands bound and were on their knees in some type of storage room and I think there were some men bound to the walls.
 
Thread owner
Is it HDoom or something more obscure?
i dont think so... ive looked through the most popular mod sites but i havent seen anything that reminds me of it. i wouldnt really know how obscure. i only tried out doom mods for a week but i played about 20 different ones and i must have deleted them all on accident.
 
Back
Top Bottom