TittyCommittee Breeder of Creed Game Developer Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 27, 2024 Threads 3 Messages 445 Vouches 0 Likes 1,089 LewdCoins ⚡2,609 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Aug 17, 2026 #41 Yeah... screenshots don't look good. Let's hope it gets better
B0RZ Lewd Registered Joined Aug 19, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 27 Vouches 0 Likes 17 LewdCoins ⚡14 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Month of Service Aug 21, 2026 #42 hell yeah, loved "im the bad guy" style so this looks promising.
highlrecommend I read the news today. Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 2 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Dec 1, 2025 Threads 30 Messages 4,162 Vouches 5 Likes 5,361 LewdCoins ⚡51,899 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 10 Months of Service Aug 21, 2026 #43 no lolisho so whats the "trap" look like ?
wohooo333 Lewd Registered Joined Jul 22, 2026 Threads 2 Messages 35 Vouches 0 Likes 15 LewdCoins ⚡28 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Months of Service Aug 22, 2026 #44 I love "but i'm the bad guy", was very excited for this. But graphics makes it unplayable for me. Hope to see you again properly one day Riley, I miss you
I love "but i'm the bad guy", was very excited for this. But graphics makes it unplayable for me. Hope to see you again properly one day Riley, I miss you
A av530403 Lewd Registered Joined Sep 8, 2026 Threads 1 Messages 62 Vouches 0 Likes 11 LewdCoins ⚡133 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 27 Days of Service Sep 12, 2026 #45 looking forward to the update
DemiDevi Registered Joined Jan 25, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 10 Vouches 0 Likes 2 LewdCoins ⚡382 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 8 Months of Service Sep 20, 2026 #46 The game is not half bad, I like the models. Hope he keeps going strong.
highlrecommend I read the news today. Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 2 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered zoidberg Joined Dec 1, 2025 Threads 30 Messages 4,162 Vouches 5 Likes 5,361 LewdCoins ⚡51,899 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 10 Months of Service Sep 20, 2026 #47 still watching but haven't played yet & unsure if I'm going too. kind of looks like a cheap ripoff copy of: but I'm the bad guy.
still watching but haven't played yet & unsure if I'm going too. kind of looks like a cheap ripoff copy of: but I'm the bad guy.
1 1lolloo7 Lewd Registered Joined Aug 11, 2022 Threads 0 Messages 1 Vouches 0 Likes 0 Donated $25.00 LewdCoins ⚡353 Donation coins 25 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Wednesday at 1:21 AM #48 I just hope this game doesn't get abandoned right when things are getting good
M meklerg3633 Lewd Registered Joined Sep 26, 2026 Threads 2 Messages 54 Vouches 0 Likes 24 LewdCoins ⚡113 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 10 Days of Service Wednesday at 1:56 AM #49 I think this game has a lot of potential. I hope you can finish it, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.
I think this game has a lot of potential. I hope you can finish it, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update.
E Emirkaninga Registered Joined Oct 5, 2026 Threads 0 Messages 48 Vouches 0 Likes 8 LewdCoins ⚡170 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Day of Service Today at 8:44 AM #50 Good looking incest game, definitely going to play this one.