Bug with LC coins [post]

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Yesterday all my posts received LC coins. Today none of my posts (comments and replies) are being recorded for points. Is this a bug?
At this point only receiving likes seems to give me coins

Reactions: 1 users

urbankitty

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
You can't feel the hot breath on your neck?
LC COIN
Maybe your account was flagged? Perhaps you can create a service ticket or contact support or something in the mean time? They are changing the way points are accumulated so there's multiple different reasons why they might not be showing up.

Reactions: 1 user

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe your account was flagged? Perhaps you can create a service ticket or contact support or something in the mean time? They are changing the way points are accumulated so there's multiple different reasons why they might not be showing up.
Yeah there's a bug where my account balance shows 1000s of coins then switches to 200s. I just opened a ticket

Driko

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
LC COIN
Well yesterday I thought I wasn't receiving LC at all, today it's going well...

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
If your posts are too close together they won't show up, there's a 3 minute timer to discourage bots/scripts iirc
Yeah I get that, but I've posted a lot today in a meaningful way and I don't see anything. Even after logging in and out

Driko

Registered
Lewd
Nov 23, 2023
LC COIN
You thought, or was it actually not counting under the transaction tab? That's what is happening for me
Yes, I went to the earnings tab, it seemed like I wasn't winning at the top where I also only saw that I was earning something when I made a post and my balance was displayed there.

urbankitty

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
You can't feel the hot breath on your neck?
LC COIN
Yeah I get that, but I've posted a lot today in a meaningful way and I don't see anything. Even after logging in and out
Yeah I can tell by the unchanging 297 LC points between your posts, that confirms it to me...probably flagged or glitched. Support should sort you out mate.

Edit: I liked your post and your points changed, so if you're not seeing it, it's on your end I guess.

• Sad

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah I can tell by the unchanging 297 LC points between your posts, that confirms it to me...probably flagged or glitched. Support should sort you out mate.

Edit: I liked your post and your points changed, so if you're not seeing it, it's on your end I guess.
Yes liking works, just not my comments

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Yesterday all my posts received LC coins. Today none of my posts (comments and replies) are being recorded for points. Is this a bug?
At this point only receiving likes seems to give me coins
I just liked your post and refreshed - you got 5 coins for it.. your account is working fine.
What that list of points gained is showing, is also the coins that your likes provide to OTHERS. As an example, as I just liked your post.. look:
You must be registered to see attachments

It's not like I suddenly lost 1300 LC poins.. instead, it's showing me that MY like gave YOU 5 points, and YOUR new total.

Your account is workin fine.

• Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
I just liked your post and refreshed - you got 5 coins for it.. your account is working fine.
What that list of points gained is showing, is also the coins that your likes provide to OTHERS. As an example, as I just liked your post.. look:
You must be registered to see attachments

It's not like I suddenly lost 1300 LC poins.. instead, it's showing me that MY like gave YOU 5 points, and YOUR new total.

Your account is workin fine.
Okay that explains the like function. It doesn't explain why my posts like this comment right here is not changing my LC points.
Like I said a thumbs up or reaction *works* but posting does *not work.
In the past 20 minutes I've posted 5 times in this thread. My LC has not changed except for peopling liking the posts

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Okay that explains the like function. It doesn't explain why my posts like this comment right here is not changing my LC points.
Like I said a thumbs up or reaction *works* but posting does *not work
There's internal cooldowns - you cannot receive more than 5 points on a single post within 3 minutes, for example. :) not sure what the thread/post cooldown is set to atm, probably 3-5 minutes

Nubis93

Lover of AI art
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
LC COIN
sometimes the coins dont show in the transaction history but never seen that you dont get the coins

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
There's internal cooldowns - you cannot receive more than 5 points on a single post within 3 minutes, for example. :) not sure what the thread/post cooldown is set to atm, probably 3-5 minutes
I understand, but its been like 24 hours since I received points for a post. I don't think the cooldown is 24 hours

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
nah it's not - but.. I can't look into your stats. Not sure what limitation might be at play.. ANyway, ify ou already made a ticket for it, just gotto sit tight and wait. :)

• Sad

haha5555

Registered
Lewd
Oct 2, 2023
LC COIN
nah it's not - but.. I can't look into your stats. Not sure what limitation might be at play.. ANyway, ify ou already made a ticket for it, just gotto sit tight and wait. :)
Yeah I did, it sucks tho cause I'll miss the sale probably

Back
Top Bottom