Theme editor

Tried many times... the grind always got me bored unfortunately. Good graphics and story tho.
 
Any suggestions about events not triggering? Or how to advance time in general because when I try to play this version I don't get past "early morning". I see the mention of the 'stealing bitch' that I can't trigger and Lucy is in her room but when i try to go there all it's end saying is 'next part this weekend part 3' and the mention of 'next update'

Additional question, the title mentions v0-15-503 but all the downloads point to v0-15-494. What's up with that?
 
I noticed that it's now fixed and does indeed give us links to 503 version.
Cheers
 
The game is GREAT, no very playable and unnecessarily long. This short restart shows, in my personal opinion, a new approach to the mechanics of the game. I wait, i think is worth it. Thanks for the work you´ve done so far!
 
The previous game was a bit slow, now let's see how this one develops, and by develop I mean fuck Liza
 
Back
Top Bottom