Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

BLOODSHIFT
Erotic Mind Control Vampire Adventure

Take on the role of Draco, a Stuart-era carnal vampire awakening in modern times. Ripped from your home, significantly weakened, and your harem of sex slaves lost to some unknown fate, you now must drink blood, discover clues, and hunt down whoever committed this heinous offense. Along the way you will fuck and enslave beautiful young women into your stable, regain powerful abilities, and establish a new empire of the night.

This is a chapter-based, on-going, story driven point n click adventure containing challenging puzzles and light stat management. This is not a visual novel.

FEATURES (as of now)
  • High quality photorealistic imagery
  • 4 beautiful prey-girls for you to meet, drink, fuck, and turn into your loyal mares
  • 4-8 additional bonus girls to find
  • Four chapters of content (4-8 hours of play)
DOWNLOAD

EscapesMeEscapesMe's icon

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Porter
Game Compressor
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
Hello amalgamhpc.

Thanks for suggesting your game. As a developer you can post it yourself in the Games forum, but this works too.

I created a thread for your game and set you as the owner. That way you can post new updates, change the preview images, and all of that. You can find it here.
I also added some more tags to the game, based on images in the game. Feel free to remove any that don't fit.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
how did you get these images?
Hello amalgamhpc.

Thanks for suggesting your game. As a developer you can post it yourself in the Games forum, but this works too.

I created a thread for your game and set you as the owner. That way you can post new updates, change the preview images, and all of that. You can find it here.
I also added some more tags to the game, based on images in the game. Feel free to remove any that don't fit.

Back
Top Bottom