OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
As the owner of the Blackheart Hotel, you will determine the fates and lives of your tenants, your mind, and your trauma. Will you control your perverse urges, or let them destroy the lives of those you love? Will you face your demons, or let them free to unleash hell on the ones that trust you? Can you, yourself, survive...
Blackheart Hotel​

3DCG, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Animated, BDSM, Cheating, Group sex, Groping, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Multiple endings, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Groping, MILF, Oral sex, Rape, Sexual harassment, Slave, Sleep sex, Twins, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic violence
1. Extract and run.
v1.0
The Final Blackheart update is here. Enjoy!

600 renders
23 Animations
6000 lines of code

Out to 30s today!

v.0.6
32k lines of code
Over 2600 total Renders
Over 70 animations
**Redid most models to reflect the changes and upgrades to my hardware. They are much better now**
**Will not reflect on earlier renders but I may redo the renders from v1 up at a later date**
Fully tested. Major spelling corrections through entire game (v1-6)
The start of the end of Jacky's tale.

v0.5
Total rewrite to refocus versions 1 through 4. Added a lot to all versions.
25k lines of code.
Added scenes to all versions.
Over 2000 renders
54 animations
10 to 12 hours of play time on average

v0.4
Over 1500 renders
52 animations
21000 lines of code
Days 10-12

v0.3
Over 950 renders (nearly double of v.1 and 2 combined)
40 animations total
14300 lines of code (over double of v.1 and v.2 combined)
Days 7-9
*Redid 97 of the 150 renders in v.1 (still learning daz. I'll redo v.2 renders for v.4)
*Changed some lines of dialog in chapter 1 and 2, but nothing that you'll lose track of the story, for anyone picking up from the end of v.2*

v0.2
Roughly 550 renders (3x more than v.1)
28 animations total
Over 7000 lines of code
Days 4-6
*Redid Chapter 1 (v.1) almost completely*
*Added some renders and animations to v.1 as well*
*A restart is needed*
*Changed or updated a lot of the renders from v.1 as well*

v0.1
Roughly 140 renders
10 animations
2000 lines of code
Days 1-3
v.6
***This is the beginning of the end for our lovable Jacky. If the models' look slightly different, it is because I upgraded them due to better hardware that I use for TG and SWP. I may go back and upgrade them from earlier versions later.
**Also, due to some people wondering, YES, this is a very dark and violent game! Please, do not DL and complain on how dark this game is. If rape and murder is not up your alley, move on. I don't care if you hate the content. This game is NOT for you if you don't enjoy the darker, more disturbing side of things. :)
**Also, TG and SWP are NOT like this game at all. Just because this game is very dark and violent, doesn't mean TG or SWP is. They are nothing like BHH.
Enjoy the ending of Jacky's tale.

v.5
*** This is a leaked version. As with most leaks, there may be bugs. But from what I've seen it's fairly correct. I will update to my own uploads when I planned on releasing. Thanks!***

***v.4 starts a little differently than the past versions. So no, you didn't DL the wrong game.***

***v.3 is double the size of v.1 and v.2 combined, but to see it all, a good play through is needed. Let Glenda live in v.2 to get the most out of v.3 Glenda***
***v.3 is big, but might be the length of v.2 in playtime depending on your choices from v.1 and .2***
***v.3 starts the true beginning of the MC story. You'll learn the most about who he is, and what the truth is, and what is false memories in his mind. The true start of his journey starts in v.4***
***Please help and support me if you enjoy anything I'm doing. I spend a lot of time... hours doing this. And I'd love to continue this story, but if I don't see more interest in this, I may have to start another game more mainline with the other games on this site. No worries, I won't quit this game, but the versions may come slower if I have to work on 2 games at once. I do this alone, and with no help other than my supporters, google, and youtube.***
*Thanks again for the supporters I got and see ya in a month or so for v.4 hopefully.***

***v.1 was changed around due to some good feedback***
***v.2 adds more than 3 times the content than Chapter 1 (v.1)***
*** Almost completely redid to make the MC less of ass***
***You must restart from the beginning to get the full story.***

I ask you to keep an open mind in playing this. This is a very story driven game, where your choices will decide the lives and minds of all you meet.
I know this game is not meant for everyone. Some themes you may find dark, or even bad, but you do have the choice to decide what you do. A work in progress. I know the renders are not top notch, and perfect in the animations. But I am learning fast and will update fast to fix, or change as I get feedback.
***I want to create a game where all choices matter. With v.3 there are almost 30 total choices that will affect later options***
***For those that are worried that you are forced to do bad things, rest assured, other than 1 action early in chapter1, all actions are completely chosen by you***
***WARNING, THIS GAME IS VERY DARK. IF DARK CONTENT IS NOT FOR YOU, DO NOT DOWNLOAD***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed made by Circlejerker

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,57 GB / 318 MB
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,55 GB / 301 MB

Download (PC*/Mac): -

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Torrent made by rpdl

Torrent: ( )

This release (Blackheart_Hotel) was unzipped, virus-scanned and re-zipped.
It's for Windows/Linux only and is pre-seeded on 5x 1Gbit/s servers.
I only post my torrents on
Ren'Py version:7.3.5
Size:1608M
SHA1SUM:9abc675b42524d98f3a4e04f5c07eea8eba5ab47
PIECE-SIZE:1MiB
Time: 2.095 sec (0 m 2 s)
Start Date: 2022:02:14 03:30:22
End Date: 2022:02:14 03:30:24
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our ,
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Last edited:

dabo65

Registered
Jun 24, 2023
for a dark game the mc is sure a fucking wuss letting Paige boss him around
Paige should be killed
I'll finish the game now I hope that Bich die

• Face Palm
Reactions: 1 users

Nastastic

Registered
Sep 26, 2022
for a dark game the mc is sure a fucking wuss letting Paige boss him around
Paige should be killed
I'll finish the game now I hope that Bich die
Good luck with that...Paige is the main LI. :LOL:

Reactions: 1 user

C0smicShadøw

Registered
Jun 24, 2023
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
As the owner of the Blackheart Hotel, you will determine the fates and lives of your tenants, your mind, and your trauma. Will you control your perverse urges, or let them destroy the lives of those you love? Will you face your demons, or let them free to unleash hell on the ones that trust you? Can you, yourself, survive...
Blackheart Hotel​

3DCG, Male protagonist, Anal sex, Animated, BDSM, Cheating, Group sex, Groping, Incest, Interracial, Lesbian, Multiple endings, Blackmail, Corruption, Creampie, Drugs, Groping, MILF, Oral sex, Rape, Sexual harassment, Slave, Sleep sex, Twins, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Graphic violence
1. Extract and run.
v1.0
The Final Blackheart update is here. Enjoy!

600 renders
23 Animations
6000 lines of code

Out to 30s today!

v.0.6
32k lines of code
Over 2600 total Renders
Over 70 animations
**Redid most models to reflect the changes and upgrades to my hardware. They are much better now**
**Will not reflect on earlier renders but I may redo the renders from v1 up at a later date**
Fully tested. Major spelling corrections through entire game (v1-6)
The start of the end of Jacky's tale.

v0.5
Total rewrite to refocus versions 1 through 4. Added a lot to all versions.
25k lines of code.
Added scenes to all versions.
Over 2000 renders
54 animations
10 to 12 hours of play time on average

v0.4
Over 1500 renders
52 animations
21000 lines of code
Days 10-12

v0.3
Over 950 renders (nearly double of v.1 and 2 combined)
40 animations total
14300 lines of code (over double of v.1 and v.2 combined)
Days 7-9
*Redid 97 of the 150 renders in v.1 (still learning daz. I'll redo v.2 renders for v.4)
*Changed some lines of dialog in chapter 1 and 2, but nothing that you'll lose track of the story, for anyone picking up from the end of v.2*

v0.2
Roughly 550 renders (3x more than v.1)
28 animations total
Over 7000 lines of code
Days 4-6
*Redid Chapter 1 (v.1) almost completely*
*Added some renders and animations to v.1 as well*
*A restart is needed*
*Changed or updated a lot of the renders from v.1 as well*

v0.1
Roughly 140 renders
10 animations
2000 lines of code
Days 1-3
v.6
***This is the beginning of the end for our lovable Jacky. If the models' look slightly different, it is because I upgraded them due to better hardware that I use for TG and SWP. I may go back and upgrade them from earlier versions later.
**Also, due to some people wondering, YES, this is a very dark and violent game! Please, do not DL and complain on how dark this game is. If rape and murder is not up your alley, move on. I don't care if you hate the content. This game is NOT for you if you don't enjoy the darker, more disturbing side of things. :)
**Also, TG and SWP are NOT like this game at all. Just because this game is very dark and violent, doesn't mean TG or SWP is. They are nothing like BHH.
Enjoy the ending of Jacky's tale.

v.5
*** This is a leaked version. As with most leaks, there may be bugs. But from what I've seen it's fairly correct. I will update to my own uploads when I planned on releasing. Thanks!***

***v.4 starts a little differently than the past versions. So no, you didn't DL the wrong game.***

***v.3 is double the size of v.1 and v.2 combined, but to see it all, a good play through is needed. Let Glenda live in v.2 to get the most out of v.3 Glenda***
***v.3 is big, but might be the length of v.2 in playtime depending on your choices from v.1 and .2***
***v.3 starts the true beginning of the MC story. You'll learn the most about who he is, and what the truth is, and what is false memories in his mind. The true start of his journey starts in v.4***
***Please help and support me if you enjoy anything I'm doing. I spend a lot of time... hours doing this. And I'd love to continue this story, but if I don't see more interest in this, I may have to start another game more mainline with the other games on this site. No worries, I won't quit this game, but the versions may come slower if I have to work on 2 games at once. I do this alone, and with no help other than my supporters, google, and youtube.***
*Thanks again for the supporters I got and see ya in a month or so for v.4 hopefully.***

***v.1 was changed around due to some good feedback***
***v.2 adds more than 3 times the content than Chapter 1 (v.1)***
*** Almost completely redid to make the MC less of ass***
***You must restart from the beginning to get the full story.***

I ask you to keep an open mind in playing this. This is a very story driven game, where your choices will decide the lives and minds of all you meet.
I know this game is not meant for everyone. Some themes you may find dark, or even bad, but you do have the choice to decide what you do. A work in progress. I know the renders are not top notch, and perfect in the animations. But I am learning fast and will update fast to fix, or change as I get feedback.
***I want to create a game where all choices matter. With v.3 there are almost 30 total choices that will affect later options***
***For those that are worried that you are forced to do bad things, rest assured, other than 1 action early in chapter1, all actions are completely chosen by you***
***WARNING, THIS GAME IS VERY DARK. IF DARK CONTENT IS NOT FOR YOU, DO NOT DOWNLOAD***

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

So I've played THE GUARDIAN, SECRETS OF WHISPERING PINES, & BLACKHEART HOTEL & you have to appreciate the convoluted web between all these blackheart games tying the stories and main character of each game to one another. The the mental wiping and programming among the main character of at least 2 of these games. Talk about a mind fuck literally every time you think you know whats going on or who is friend/foe, it all flips. I love it~

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom