Theme editor

VN Ren'Py DAZ Blackheart Hotel: Aftermath [v1.0] [Blackheart Games]

amazing , every ones know why we can't visit some other

Blackheart game please​

 
This dev produces so much content its crazy. Not the biggest fan of all the dark stuff though but I guess that's his niche
 
last alert i had to this thread was in early may 2026 ???????????????????????????????
 
I just came here to ask the same thing. I'm not worried about a timetable, just curious if it will be continued. Does anyone know?
This was supposed to be a prelude to Blackheart Resort but last I read that project was scrapped or put on indefinite hold, never saw any particular reason why though.
 
visit the other game threads, there are dev screenshots (which don't make any sense in my personal perspective)
please take notice to me saying "in my personal perspective"
 
That's been his pace from day 1.

He's never worked beyond slow pace.
True, I guess, but when you consider some games from other devs that only get update once a year or two, in the last year, he's put out an update for TLG, booted from Subscribestar, got on Fansly, then reported and booted from there, released a PA and DD update, created his own website, which he now has to do cover projects for, and still almost lost that, released another TLG update, all the while had to get a full time job as well, so...
 
Back
Top Bottom