- Sisterly Lust
- Sorcerer
- Long live the princess
- Summertime Saga
- Tama's Awakening
- Parental Love
- The Guardian
- Etc
I don't care if it's with sister, mother, aunt, friend, hahaha. Main Male character, no NTR, Netori es allowed.
I'm not a fan of pregnancy as the end of the game, but I prefer it to be through it like Simple Days or Corrupted Kingdoms, but if it's not like that I'm not against it either if it has a good story.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
You will definitely want to try Motherless as it is a lot of pregnancy and the game is completed with a lot of content.

Halcyel

Registered
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
You will definitely want to try Motherless as it is a lot of pregnancy and the game is completed with a lot of content.
Thank you, I had it on my radar, but since you recommend it so much, I'll be forced to play it *wink wink* haha

Tigas

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 3, 2023
LC COIN
Desert stalker as a bit of pregnancy, but i think the author will eventually add more pregnancy content to the game.
At least, as a pregnancy enjoyer, i sincerely hope so.

Reactions: 1 user

Halcyel

Registered
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Desert stalker as a bit of pregnancy, but i think the author will eventually add more pregnancy content to the game.
At least, as a pregnancy enjoyer, i sincerely hope so.
I think im up to date, very good game.

Halcyel

Registered
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Idk if you like it, but rimworld with mods from lovers lab have a lot of pregnancy, its reaaaally kinky stuff.

Nil.Fraction

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 17, 2022
LC COIN
Is S.H.E.L.T.E.R. stil going ?

Nope that i know, I just hope that get a secuel or some game like S.H.E.L.T.E.R

It's Finished and the dev is still making games. Tamas Awakening was another of their projects. Their working on a revamp of a recent project now titled Family Breeding, which looks promising for this particular kink.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

cobrac

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 27, 2022
LC COIN

A Family Venture has one scene with pregnancy​

You must be registered to see attachments

Halcyel

Registered
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
It's Finished and the dev is still making games. Tamas Awakening was another of their projects. Their working on a revamp of a recent project now titled Family Breeding, which looks promising for this particular kink.
Good to know he stiil at it, i played Tamas but in the firsts releases, so now ill give it a play again, gonna watch the new game, thanks for let it me know :D, kudos to you haha.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Motherless as you knock up almost every character and the give birth.

Prince of Suburbia as well.

cobrac

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 27, 2022
LC COIN

Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed​

You must be registered to see attachments

Back
Top Bottom