Best corruption games?

AlphandOmega

Registered
Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
and i mean genuine corruption where characters you slowly make targets do more and more things they deem as out of character until they begin enjoying their perversions the closest example i can think of this is PE: blackheart edition, even open to something that doesn't go as kink heavy as that, domination preferrable, i try and avoid sanboxes unless they actually add to the game and arent just a find the image simulator

god_is_a_fake

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
I like the game Glassix, but it might be more of a mind control game than a corruption game

Reactions: 1 user

ilion7

Registered
Lewd
Jun 19, 2022
LC COIN
Game of Hearts. Not kink heavy at all, but great characters, and the corruption process is great.

Dad70

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
Corruption (on F zone) sounds like a game in your style then.
Sadly he never finished it properly so some endings are missing.
One of the first vn i played and then i hade given it 4 stars, now i givit 2.

lord_xenu

Hoot hoot, motherfuckers
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 29, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
But I'm the Bad Guy? has you playing as a doctor who moves to a small town and begins corrupting the sheltered religious family next door.

Dad70

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
But I'm the Bad Guy? has you playing as a doctor who moves to a small town and begins corrupting the sheltered religious family next door.
Its a god game but i dont think it so much corrupting for the player, not many choices. (Have not played latest reales yet)

Gman851

Registered
Lewd
Jul 21, 2022
LC COIN
Game of Hearts. Not kink heavy at all, but great characters, and the corruption process is great.
I agree with Game of Hearts. Have just started to play it but so far it is a good game and would recommend it.

Reactions: 1 users

AlphandOmega

Registered
Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
I agree with Game of Hearts. Have just started to play it but so far it is a good game and would recommend it.
Actually just finished up playing that recently, very well written, easily up there in list the best corruption games, lots of potential, one of the better new games out at the minute

jotaro

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2023
LC COIN
Dreams of desire is obvious, midnight paradise, and echos of lust as well. Honestly most games have corruption to them, and I think slower pacing is generally better for corruption.

AlphandOmega

Registered
Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
Dreams of desire is obvious, midnight paradise, and echos of lust as well. Honestly most games have corruption to them, and I think slower pacing is generally better for corruption.
Yeah I agree I think the slower burn tends to add a bit more stake and connection with the characters so when they do slowly start “breaking” it’s wayyy more satisfying

vagmesh

Registered
Jan 19, 2023
LC COIN
thirsty for my guest, nympho tamer, long story short, radiant, the roommate try these i played tons of corruption games but these are the very first that cames to my mind

Back
Top Bottom