"Band of Tragedy" Update Log

Nikt_Wazny

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 16, 2023
LC COIN
Personally, I would advise you to add at least one loli to the game because "Smool Strength" is huge on this forum. A lot of people are here because the loli content was banned on Fuck95, so a lot of people who follow the development of your game are also fans of this content.

I know you're not planning on doing that at the moment. All you need to do is JUST upload a few renders that are not even in the game itself (let's say as a bonus photo) and this way you can easily heat up the atmosphere around your game for a few months.

Death Angel StudioDeath Angel Studio's icon

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Personally, I would advise you to add at least one loli to the game because "Smool Strength" is huge on this forum. A lot of people are here because the loli content was banned on Fuck95, so a lot of people who follow the development of your game are also fans of this content.

I know you're not planning on doing that at the moment. All you need to do is JUST upload a few renders that are not even in the game itself (let's say as a bonus photo) and this way you can easily heat up the atmosphere around your game for a few months.
...that is exactly what i did. i added maybe 8 loli renders as bonus renders and plan on already adding the first loli into the game with the next update.

Also for those interested i update more often on my discord as thats just always open on my desktop (discord i mean) so i just write there more. Link in signature

Nikt_Wazny

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 16, 2023
LC COIN
By the way. Honestly, I can't remember any game with loli content and a female MC. It might even be interesting.

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
By the way. Honestly, I can't remember any game with loli content and a female MC. It might even be interesting.
There are a few if my mind serves me right but i could not say a name of any for the life of me xD

I want waffle fries
Staff member
Trial Moderator
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
No they missed clipping of the one female characters pants in the waist area.
Oh shit thanks myu i completely forgot to respond

Back
Top Bottom