Aura sync. Lightining service delays the launch of RenPy games

Hermione

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
In another post I announced that I had had problems with Renpy games.
When started, these freezes for about 60 seconds and then started normally.
After various tests, I discovered that the "Lightning service" of the Aura sync is responsible for this delay.
After disabling it, now the games start immediately as they should.
I read online that other people have had issues with this service, in various situations unrelated to RenPy games.
I don't want to repeat a post, but just warn that whoever has this service installed, i.e. it has a motherboard with Aura Sync, if they have any issues, they could be the culprit.

Reactions: 1 user

EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have no clue what ''aura sync'' is to start with, but if more people had the issue - having a sollution posted is always welcome! :)

Reactions: 1 user

Hermione

Registered
Lewd
Dec 31, 2023
LC COIN
Trying to guess what is aura sync🤔… Im so lazy to google it
I didn't know it either before installing the new ASUS motherboard. Tuf Gaming B650 plus.
In essence, it manages the Aura peripherals, that is, the peripherals, there are various from keyboards to fans, which light up and play with colors and lights.
In short, a toy, not essential,
but there are those who like to have their PC colored like a Christmas tree. And spend money on it.

Reactions: 1 users

microwavesafe7

Registered
Mar 29, 2023
LC COIN
I didn't know it either before installing the new ASUS motherboard. Tuf Gaming B650 plus.
In essence, it manages the Aura peripherals, that is, the peripherals, there are various from keyboards to fans, which light up and play with colors and lights.
In short, a toy, not essential,
but there are those who like to have their PC colored like a Christmas tree. And spend money on it.
Then you can have Christmas all year round

pianodrama

Registered
Lewd
May 19, 2023
LC COIN
In another post I announced that I had had problems with Renpy games.
When started, these freezes for about 60 seconds and then started normally.
After various tests, I discovered that the "Lightning service" of the Aura sync is responsible for this delay.
After disabling it, now the games start immediately as they should.
I read online that other people have had issues with this service, in various situations unrelated to RenPy games.
I don't want to repeat a post, but just warn that whoever has this service installed, i.e. it has a motherboard with Aura Sync, if they have any issues, they could be the culprit.
I recommend you report this

Back
Top Bottom