Anyone found a good AI art game yet

lnsensend

Registered
LV

Feb 5, 2024
LC COIN
Seems like a game with AI art would be much tougher to do well, but I'm curious if anyone has found any that work.

A lot of a good game is going to be more than just the models and art, so just throwing AI art into a renpy game is not what I'm talking about. Has anyone found someone making an attempt at a decently well put together game that can still use AI for the models?

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
Yes, but it is banned. even from games+ and also someone said even from
A
T
F

VND

perv
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 4, 2024
LC COIN
removed by automod

cantus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 19, 2023
LC COIN
I know (Removed by automod) had a ban on anything "too realistic" so AI art with a photorealism filter could easily run afoul of that...

Photram

The Lukerdoodle
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 13, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Seems like a game with AI art would be much tougher to do well, but I'm curious if anyone has found any that work.

A lot of a good game is going to be more than just the models and art, so just throwing AI art into a renpy game is not what I'm talking about. Has anyone found someone making an attempt at a decently well put together game that can still use AI for the models?
The really good ones bet banned.

Specifically <The game that must not be named>

I had the privilege to preview it before it god banned. But Alas I deleted it hoping for a newer version.

Ttest

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN
AI at the moment is bland. But when someone makes an engine where you can genera the characters live... OMG... put in reference pictures and get a custom gaming experience.

Adhominem

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
Someone send me the name of the banned game! I'm going to pull out the hair on my balls out of curiosity.

Sally69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
havent played anny ai games yet, but i find the use of ai in games intriging. It can posebly give more dynamik player experince. WHit dialog and characthers changing and evolving. But then again thats gona take a while, and do we want ai that complex. But i a wery curius on waht ai wil do for games especialy lewd games.

gertbert11

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 16, 2023
LC COIN
I think it's still up in the air until AI art game. It may be that everything will be changed in the next 5 years.

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
woah! banned from games+ ? whats the point of games
Yes, but it is banned. even from games+ and also someone said even from
A
T
F
woah ! banned from games + ... whats the point of games + then??

defcon

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 8, 2023
LC COIN
I'm really hyped to see, what game development will become in the next years.
Imagine a game, that lets you create your own conversations with characters and lets you have freedom in sex-scenes.

It could get so good, that it's kinda spooky to think about o_O

Back
Top Bottom