Anyone else going to dedicate an entire week to grinding points ?

pman209

nobody important
Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
Man let's hope it doesnt take a week. I've just been here a couple nights now and i'm up to 220 as of writing this. I would be around halfway if I had started earlier! but now, like yall mentioned, it's 750 x.x

Reactions: 1 users

wright281

Registered
Lewd
Oct 30, 2023
LC COIN
I don't know... I'd rather not spend a week like that.. I know some might feel differently but I'm just going to hang out and keep checking out threads.

Aslatra

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2023
LC COIN
I'm so close I can taste it. Until then, aggressively shitposting on LC is my dedicated second screen activity.

djky

Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
LC COIN
i figure i've just spent like 50+ hours on the genesis order to 100% it, surely it won't take anywhere near as long to get 750

Reactions: 1 user

gsuisla

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2022
LC COIN
Finding the games in the siner section on another site will be very hard. You might as well accept the rules and earn LC Coin at your own pace.

lilwhoomstf

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
Liking and reacting is good to help other users but you don't earn any coins for doing it, just receiving it. Commenting is what earns you coins the fastest. I managed to get member+ in about 6.5 hours.
good advice ty

Reactions: 1 user

itskindacomplicated

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
I have been grinding all week and I am getting really close now. About to cross the 700 point threshold and then it should be really close to getting me into that Member+ group and I may be able to get it done before the end of the day if not certain early tomorrow morning.

gsuisla

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2022
LC COIN
I have been grinding all week and I am getting really close now. About to cross the 700 point threshold and then it should be really close to getting me into that Member+ group and I may be able to get it done before the end of the day if not certain early tomorrow morning.
Bien. C'est possible pour tout le monde.

ukalias

Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2022
LC COIN
I dedicated about 3 days (an hour here, an hour there) in order to get the required coins which at the time was around 385 due to a sale. I got lucky that I achieved my goal before the price hike.

gsuisla

Registered
Lewd
Dec 30, 2022
LC COIN
I dedicated about 3 days (an hour here, an hour there) in order to get the required coins which at the time was around 385 due to a sale. I got lucky that I achieved my goal before the price hike.
Lucky for you

gbullg

Registered
Lewd
May 25, 2023
LC COIN
Nah im just gonna skip members+ and keep going till I reach the amount for VIP
good luck...

I'll just keep to a few posts a day a day I think, eventually it will get there, surely they won't raise it again ;)

Back
Top Bottom