Theme editor

any rape game recommendations?

Hills town

king of the goblins
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
Joined
Jul 14, 2023
Threads
1
Messages
19
Vouches
0
Likes
1
LewdCoins
⚡281
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎3 Years of Service‎
Thread owner
I cant find any good games with rape or forced sex, any recommendations would be vary cool!!
 
Raptus is pretty good for this.
Speaking of Raptus, please tell me there is a big update coming. It's been way too long and the last ones have been massively underwhelming to say the least... 😓
 
Raptus is pretty good for this.
Raptus is abandoned due to problems with dev mental issues.
Words of developer:
RedStar Studios
Sep 15, 2026 11:18 pm
Public post
I give up (for now).
Hopefully in the future I'll give more information but right now I'm not in the right mental place to write the whole essay of how I got to this point, my mistakes and my reasons.
I'm not dead, and I'm not gonna throw the whole car down a mountain but I will put the handbrake indefinitely.
I want to thank Narcisa for the support both hands on and emotional, I would like to thank all of the people that believed in me and supported me, I failed you all.
Who knows maybe in a few years I'll make another game or something but for now I'll keep taking my pills, losing weight and I'll go look for a supermarket that is hiring.
Grazie a tutti!
 
Damn, that's about what I feared. At least he is honest but damn that sucks, I love that game.
 
Made a similar thread but it has no hits so i guess i'll just bookmark this one. These are the ones i've played and they are all on the Ren'Py engine
  • Family Trouble: not main focus but yeah some forced scenes. Animations are a mixed bag
  • Forbidden Thoughts: some forced scenes but mostly domination. Great animations too
  • xxxfiles: domination heavy. There are a couple girls you can bully into sex and maybe one or two forced scenes but the focus is domination
  • My best deal: this is a corruption game so it's a slow burn and then you can take the dom path but not exactly rape. Mid animations (not bad, not great)
  • Invulnerable: domination heavy. 2d hand drawn art with little to no animation. There is a handfull of women you literally keep in a bunker for... entertainment
  • Vae Victis - Khan: conquer, Ravish, Breed: yup tons of rape and overall domination. A lot of content, an actual game with gameplay (you can skip a good chunk of it if you want though) and while the animations aren't too impressive, the narrative kinda makes them hotter
  • No Mercy: has a corruption path that allows you to do diabolical things to your mother. Animations range from okay to pretty good
  • Raptus: rape/corruption/domination central. There is no lines this game won't cross. Animation ranges from bad to servicable
Honorable mentions
  • Pale carnations: choose between a love or corruption path for each girl. Story heavy (and pretty well done) with godlike animation quality
  • Ripples: pretty much a corruption game but some characters like to be dominated (or can be). Not exactly forced. Story heavy with godlike animation quality
 
I'd like to add Red room to that list and also Panic Attack. But Red Room includes gore as well which is not for everyone, chopped off bodyparts and so on. Well both those two are off the charts really.
 
I'd like to add Red room to that list and also Panic Attack. But Red Room includes gore as well which is not for everyone, chopped off bodyparts and so on. Well both those two are off the charts really.
At least someone has a taste here. 😊. The unknown dev of braindead could be also very good if you like lol +rape.
 
At least someone has a taste here. 😊. The unknown dev of braindead could be also very good if you like lol +rape.
Well it's the same dev that made Pannic Attack. Just forgot to mention that one haha.
 
Well it's the same dev that made Pannic Attack. Just forgot to mention that one haha.
Yeah that dev was one of a kind.....psycho. ☺️
But he loves Buffy though...
 
Last edited:
Yeah that dev was one of a kind.....psycho. ☺️
But he loves Buffy though...
well, psycho or not it was fun. Also very political. It was quite clear the dev was not woke to say the least...
 
well, psycho or not it was fun. Also very political. It was quite clear the dev was not woke to say the least...
No. In fact he was pretty right wing. But based on facts, not emotions.
Well....can't lie here. Of course there is always emotions in political views. But based on evidence the western world and white, blonde angels will die out. Sharia law will rule. So we need real men again to fight this war but based on evidence, testosterone lvl on western men decreased like 50% now compared to 100 years ago.
We're doomed.
 
No. In fact he was pretty right wing. But based on facts, not emotions.
Well....can't lie here. Of course there is always emotions in political views. But based on evidence the western world and white, blonde angels will die out. Sharia law will rule. So we need real men again to fight this war but based on evidence, testosterone lvl on western men decreased like 50% now compared to 100 years ago.
We're doomed.
100% agree and sooner or later we will fight back..
 
Back
Top Bottom