Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
i thought it's @xlax answering me lmao
You must be registered to see attachments

gorgeous cuties you've got, can't unsee your persona in these haha
you have to send moar, i love your loli's, can't choose between those, which one should be my pfp

Last edited:
This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
  • Much Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Slumdum

Backreading Veteran
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
@Slumdum, can I get a "he ain't lying" over here?

But for real, yeah it cost enough back in the day. I'm only guessing at 5 years. I know it was Pre-COVID, so pre-2020. But it certainly wasn't cheap at the time. It still plays what I need it to play, for now. But it'll be in need of an upgrade soon - or I need to rip out the innards of my desktop and bring that back to life. It died due to a RAM issue, so I bought replacement RAM, put it next to the machine and.... 4 years went by. Both have a layer of dust - the RAM and the rig.

oh for a laptop of that age, its quite good, that was prob once a fairly expensive laptop

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
yall, I was wondering why my gens were all the same, I thought it was cause I forgot too change the seed back too -1 which I did, but then I switched it and it kept happening, somehow my prompt got changed and messed everything up 🤣

• Haha
  • Sleaze

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
hol up what... I thought they have finished the show
so did I, also I guess I should clairify, im not sure if its a new season or a spin off or what,
You must be registered to see media

• Thinking
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 4 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
hmm one of me girls are playing guitar now, sadly not many of yall will see her :p

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Kazenofick

MOETE KITA ZO
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
so did I, also I guess I should clairify, im not sure if its a new season or a spin off or what,
You must be registered to see media
OMG YES. I'm hyped again. So much nostalgia for me in fairytail

• Heart

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Well I can see this is an AB conversation so I'll C my way out.

Bunch of nerds

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 11 users

4rcan1st

The traveler has come
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
real question, why such a op cpu, then such a weak gpu?
It has to do with how I upgrade my pc.
I haven't bought a pc in 20 years so it's of drinking age in my country. I just buy replacements when shit breaks.
The cpu was the last upgrade but it still has components that are 20yo. The GPU will last until it burns out like the last one.
15 years old ATA HDD, and it technically still works, but it's just too slow for practical use, so I kept it as external storage for thing I wont ever really need.
8 years old SATA HDD

EDIT: I did not dissassemble the pc to take the photos, I just so happen to have installed a new SSD and haven't closed the thing yet until everything is confirmed in working order :LOL:

• Much Love
Reactions: 9 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I haven't bought a pc in 20 years so it's of drinking age in my country. I just buy replacements when shit breaks.
The cpu was the last upgrade but it still has components that are 20yo. The GPU will last until it burns out like the last one.
15 years old ATA HDD, and it technically still works, but it's just too slow for practical use, so I kept it as external storage for thing I wont ever really need.
8 years old SATA HDD
ah, fair enough, I on the other hand, would buy a 7900x3d and a 4090 if I could 🤣, but I can respect a person who does not want too upgrade their components untill its completely required

Monokuma

Causing Chaos and Despair
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 3, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Idk...........maybe I have extensions that auto refresh configurable to every 1 sec

I prefer to think you have 60 Tabs open, and you move between them manually each second.

• Haha
  • Sleaze

IncestSexual

= SisterSexual Siscest - LesboSexual SisterPhile =
Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
8 years old SATA HDD

EDIT: I did not dissassemble the pc to take the photos, I just so happen to have installed a new SSD and haven't closed the thing yet until everything is confirmed in working order :LOL:
drive holes?? hmm @conzibald

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
  • Haha
  • Face Palm
Reactions: 7 users

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Git Gud - Generally used in the imperative as response to request for help or advice, especially
in video games. The intentionally oblique and unhelpful response is meant to antagonize
and insult the subject. -----Wikipedia
Nothing wrong with a good heckling...........
Also proving someone wrong is generally a good motivation if they are strong of will.....

Last edited:
  • Sleaze

4rcan1st

The traveler has come
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
ah, fair enough, I on the other hand, would buy a 7900x3d and a 4090 if I could 🤣, but I can respect a person who does not want too upgrade their components untill its completely required
I would buy a 4090 next, but I think it's obscenely expensive. I won't ever buy an AMD though, had one once and it was a pain in the ass for 4 years until, one day, it just stopped working, no warnings nor anything.
I even took it to the shop where I bought most stuff back then out of curiosity and the guy just shrugged to me after a week and told me that neither he, his employees nor the repair center had any fricking idea of why it didn't work :ROFLMAO:

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
well I got a photo I can show yall, my normalish prompt made it @Slumdum

Actually gets banned

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11 users

IncestSexual

= SisterSexual Siscest - LesboSexual SisterPhile =
Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
I prefer to think you have 60 Tabs open, and you move between them manually each second.
I had around 1500tabs open and the windows error tab said it's not enough memory and closed everything lmao

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I would buy a 4090 next, but I think it's obscenely expensive. I won't ever buy an AMD though, had one once and it was a pain in the ass for 4 years until, one day, it just stopped working, no warnings nor anything.
I even took it to the shop where I bought most stuff back then out of curiosity and the guy just shrugged to me after a week and told me that neither he, his employees nor the repair center had any fricking idea of why it didn't work :ROFLMAO:
Iv had amd in one way or another since 2019 I think, and its been smooth sailing for me, iv heard there were problems in the past, but I think nvidia has been having more problems than amd recently(well not with stock prices at least 🤣)

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 6 users
Back
Top Bottom