Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Get more of NVDIA pickaxe and Shovels i mean GPUs to mine Generate those Gold Images
You must be registered to see attachments
give me like 2k usd and ill buy a 4090 plus a power supply, then sure

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 10 users

bombten

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
@Shawnchapp @Slumdum

Yay bananaphone!

Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring Banana phone
OMG! That is such a classic! I remember back in WoW there was a mod where if you typed a command like /banana, everyone with this mod started dancing and this song played! xD
It used the sped up version though I think.
You must be registered to see media

Reactions: 2 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
200.webp
DONT OPEN
I want too open it, because it tells me not too

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 7 users

yapie

Redhead manufacturer
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Jul 11, 2023
Threads
Stuck somewhere between the CPU and the GPU
LC COIN
Prestige 4
I can even use lx now, where as it would instantly die on a1111, my gpu has 12gbs of ram, with forge, and using an xl model its only use 10.some gbs of vram for 768 x 864 photos
Well, I was using XL (Turbo) on 1111 as well with a 11GB vram card, didn't have problems (except sometimes going into shared memory, which slowed things down), and those render at 1024x1024, no problem. But Forge so far is doing quite well. Managed to reproduce some other images from the same prompt. I'll keep using Forge for now, thanks.

• Much Love
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 13 users

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Time to upgrade my PC i guess my Terminal can't seem to generate AI Images.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Well, I was using XL (Turbo) on 1111 as well with a 11GB vram card, didn't have problems (except sometimes going into shared memory, which slowed things down), and those render at 1024x1024, no problem. But Forge so far is doing quite well. Managed to reproduce some other images from the same prompt. I'll keep using Forge for now, thanks.
do remember, amd support for sd on windows is basically none existent, its getting better slowly, for example, even if I wanted too train my own model, I don't believe its possible(it might be on sdforge but I don't think it is)

Reactions: 2 users

yapie

Redhead manufacturer
Prestige 1
Prestige 4
Registered
Jul 11, 2023
Threads
Stuck somewhere between the CPU and the GPU
LC COIN
Prestige 4
do remember, amd support for sd on windows is basically none existent, its getting better slowly, for example, even if I wanted too train my own model, I don't believe its possible(it might be on sdforge but I don't think it is)
Ah, that is true. I'm using a Nvidia card (bought before the insanity happened, back in 2016) which means it works fine on Windows. You could see if it works better if you run it through the Linux subsystem on WIndows. That way you don't have to go 100% Linux on the desktop, but perhaps it still improves things.

• Much Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Strut

Bringer of Goodies
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 17, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Ah, that is true. I'm using a Nvidia card (bought before the insanity happened, back in 2016) which means it works fine on Windows. You could see if it works better if you run it through the Linux subsystem on WIndows. That way you don't have to go 100% Linux on the desktop, but perhaps it still improves things.
using zluda, which is also faster than the other method of getting it working on windows

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Back
Top Bottom