Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You must be registered to see attachments

edit: forgot this :p

oh and i guess for a short while at least.
Hi Conzi, Didn't open Steam for a week.

Know what I'm starting this weekend. Are you still EU4 Trophy Hunting.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
  • Much Love
Reactions: 1 users

Flaming1

Official LC supplier of emotional support goblins.
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
How about Flaming1's superhero version Riley against Conzibald's holes?
Could be interesting...
The thought of this battle inspired Riley to upgrade her Supergirl cosplay.

• Heart
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hi Conzi, Didn't open Steam for a week.

Know what I'm starting this weekend. Are you still EU4 Trophy Hunting.
too late! and will probably stop eu4 while going back to that game

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Update time I'm still very pissed about having my perks removed. Doubt my opinion will change.

That's right I hold grudges and I always pay my debts.:coffee:

• Sleaze
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Please note: if the following post in *any way* fell like an attack, be assured that I don't not mean it to in any way, and apologize in advance if any offence is taken. This is also not directed at you specifically, yours is just the post I'm regarding this issue that I'm replying to

But

There is a lot in your statement that I have... some comments about

The powers that be moved some purely cosmetic effects to a higher tier. So? It's purely cosmetic, there's no loss of access to content, no loss of ability to post, react, or interact with everyone else.
Your profile is just a bit less shiny. An annoyance to be sure, but some people are reacting like someone kicked their mom and raped their dog and I just don't understand the level of outrage that some people are showing.

And as to the cost, a legitimate argument can be made that 40k is expensive, even outrageous, I don't deny that...but that 40k is in a currency that has no real world value and is earned by interacting with people, goofing around and having a but of fun. ( Admittedly, someone could pay cash to buy it...but why? That would be stupidly ridiculous.) Literally all it costs is time spent and effort posting.

And as to the out of hand customization. It may be purely a coincidence, but since things were changed, the pages seem to load a bit quicker that they did before. I believe it's possible that pages where most of the replies had fully tweaked and animated postbits could have caused server load issued, but I'm no expert and freely admit that I could be completely wrong.

And your last line, about having enough coins but not wanting to buy because the price is to high (this is the part likliest to seem like an attack, but I intend it as genuine curiosity)...exactly what are you saving the coins for? They literally serve no purpose other than buying ranks on this site.

Maybe it's because I'm old, and cranky, and grew up in a time before online identities (or even the concept of being online) existed, but I just don't understand the levels of anger that some people have over the loss of some minor cosmetics that they can re-earn simply by hanging out and (meaningfully) shitposting.

I think I'll leave it at this. I know that I may sound a bit disingenuous being that I'm one of the 37 ppl with P4, but there's noting I can do about that. Feel free to message me if you think I've gone to far in any of my statements...I'm not looking to clutter up what supposed to be a more lighthearted thread with a bunch of arguing about this. If you can show me where I've gone too far though, I will offer a public apology...hurt feelings are not my intent.

disagreement is not disrespect. I respect and appreciate all of you for making this crazy place what it is.

I'll sum this up quickly, yes P2 was downgraded, and some of the stuff we had is locked
behind higher versions beyond P2, and yes if we want these effects again we must
make more fake coins to buy the higher levels to get them back.

The reason some people are so pissed off is because they worked their ass off
posting constantly, and then they had these things taken away from them,
and it made them angry, they felt they were screwed over, and some left.

You talked about the coins having no real world value and it seems you were implying;
just go spend them already.

But as someone told me privately earlier they wish they would have waited
on getting P4 because it drained their bank account. P4 is 40K normal and I guess
according to Lucid 26K on sale, if I bought it on sale I would be screwed, if I bought it normal
price I would be double screwed, so I will wait until I have enough coins to be comfortable
and then purchase them. And if there is a P5 or P6 in the future no telling how expensive
those will be, so it's best to let the nest egg grow in preparation.

Thank you for your comment @Flaming1

• purple_heart
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 11 users

conzibald

Always willing to put a bun in your oven
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Apr 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The thought of this battle inspired Riley to upgrade her Supergirl cosplay.

i am okay with it if i get to fuck her in return ^^ since the price of me doing what others want is me doing what i want!

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 8 users

IncestSexual

= SisterSexual Siscest - LesboSexual SisterPhile =
Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN

I'm going from the windows to the walls, slobbing on your balls @Jack2369
I can't click the links in your signature 😭 😭 😭 😭 :bndr0010:

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
  • Thinking
  • Sleaze

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

S7aard

Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
I can't click the links in your signature 😭 😭 😭 😭 :bndr0010:
If you could click the links in my signature, I would be concerned since there are no links in my signature

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

IncestSexual

Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Please note: if the following post in *any way* fell like an attack, be assured that I don't not mean it to in any way, and apologize in advance if any offence is taken. This is also not directed at you specifically, yours is just the post I'm regarding this issue that I'm replying to

But

There is a lot in your statement that I have... some comments about

The powers that be moved some purely cosmetic effects to a higher tier. So? It's purely cosmetic, there's no loss of access to content, no loss of ability to post, react, or interact with everyone else.
Your profile is just a bit less shiny. An annoyance to be sure, but some people are reacting like someone kicked their mom and raped their dog and I just don't understand the level of outrage that some people are showing.

And as to the cost, a legitimate argument can be made that 40k is expensive, even outrageous, I don't deny that...but that 40k is in a currency that has no real world value and is earned by interacting with people, goofing around and having a but of fun. ( Admittedly, someone could pay cash to buy it...but why? That would be stupidly ridiculous.) Literally all it costs is time spent and effort posting.

And as to the out of hand customization. It may be purely a coincidence, but since things were changed, the pages seem to load a bit quicker that they did before. I believe it's possible that pages where most of the replies had fully tweaked and animated postbits could have caused server load issued, but I'm no expert and freely admit that I could be completely wrong.

And your last line, about having enough coins but not wanting to buy because the price is to high (this is the part likliest to seem like an attack, but I intend it as genuine curiosity)...exactly what are you saving the coins for? They literally serve no purpose other than buying ranks on this site.

Maybe it's because I'm old, and cranky, and grew up in a time before online identities (or even the concept of being online) existed, but I just don't understand the levels of anger that some people have over the loss of some minor cosmetics that they can re-earn simply by hanging out and (meaningfully) shitposting.

I think I'll leave it at this. I know that I may sound a bit disingenuous being that I'm one of the 37 ppl with P4, but there's noting I can do about that. Feel free to message me if you think I've gone to far in any of my statements...I'm not looking to clutter up what supposed to be a more lighthearted thread with a bunch of arguing about this. If you can show me where I've gone too far though, I will offer a public apology...hurt feelings are not my intent.

disagreement is not disrespect. I respect and appreciate all of you for making this crazy place what it is.

I'll sum this up quickly, yes P2 was downgraded, and some of the stuff we had is locked
behind higher versions beyond P2, and yes if we want these effects again we must
make more fake coins to buy the higher levels to get them back.

The reason some people are so pissed off is because they worked their ass off
posting constantly, and then they had these things taken away from them,
and it made them angry, they felt they were screwed over, and some left.

You talked about the coins having no real world value and it seems you were implying;
just go spend them already.

But as someone told me privately earlier they wish they would have waited
on getting P4 because it drained their bank account. P4 is 40K normal and I guess
according to Lucid 26K on sale, if I bought it on sale I would be screwed, if I bought it normal
price I would be double screwed, so I will wait until I have enough coins to be comfortable
and then purchase them. And if there is a P5 or P6 in the future no telling how expensive
those will be, so it's best to let the nest egg grow in preparation.

Thank you for your comment @Flaming1
tldr. we need powerful servers! problem solved?

upd. nah nah nah, fuck P5 fuck P6, Fuck95, don't even mention these, no it's a bad idea. We've already got OP admin, mods, owner roles here, why would we need more of those???????????

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 31, 2105.
Reactions: 1 user

IncestSexual

Game Uploader
Registered
May 21, 2024
Threads
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN

Guz89

The Uploaders' Manager
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
So when can I expect you to make a game?

Good you have done well
honestly? I thinking about that, but it's hard to avoid the pressure to do quick updates, I still have a lot of things to do, and I can't just stop everything to make a nice L game
but after working on that anti-malware tool and talking with some devs, I think time and "inspiration" are the only problem right now
Tomorrow's bounty should be doable by the perchancers, because it's not intended to be a group image.
I'm using ComfyUI, more than 7 workflows for different types of work, and is still hard to keep changing things for group images, the chances of getting a good one are way slower, isn't worth the trouble
I need your daily cuties in P1!!!!!!!!!!! at least 6 - 7 pics
I can't share 90% of my work on P1, some not even on P4, that's why I'm thinking about changing styles

• Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I don't think those are links...

When did you get the mask faces, I don't remember seeing those before?

• Heart
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Back
Top Bottom