It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
He is abusing the postbit just go to his profile or click where his name should be and ignore style
Ok I've ignored his style.

You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha
  • purple_heart
Reactions: 6 users

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
@Mr. Tearson Am I imagining things or are you the only mod that doesn't have P4?
Nope. Not imagining things. I don't particularly care for P4. Never have. Moderator rank allow me to have ALL access within the site, though.

• Sleaze
  • Middle Finger
Reactions: 11 users

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
That's it, enough of these dimensional spooky glory holes @Underlord
or invisible ghost profiles @Teaspoon . Obviously this place is haunted!

Ray: Alright guys let's go full stream!
giphy.webp
I'm sorry, but you're not ready to see my evolved state.

sometimes-its-difficult-even-for-me-to-understand-what-ive-become-zima.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Underlord

The One who Hoards Coins: Lord of the Underworld
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
That's it, enough of these dimensional spooky glory holes @Underlord
or invisible ghost profiles @Teaspoon . Obviously this place is haunted!

Ray: Alright guys let's go full stream!
giphy.webp
If you put your 6,000 in the bank or try to gamble it to grow it you will get 40,000 coins fast haha

• Haha
  • Why
Reactions: 4 users

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Well the bank will get you there eventually if you have at least 1,000 LC in it. And if a sale hits and makes it around 24,000 LC then you can get it around 2 month
Have about 7,000 and that was earned by just posting on the dead game section were no one replies. Figure a few months till I reach that.

Earn a few hundred a day on interest and keep adding more to it from my posts.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Nuddhist Monk

It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Well, could've been pointed.

But Imma need to see more ass in that assassin.

children-ruin-everything-pronto.gif

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 5 users

Underlord

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Have about 7,000 and that was earned by just posting on the dead game section were no one replies. Figure a few months till I reach that.

Earn a few hundred a day on interest and keep adding more to it from my posts.
If you try to talk here you can probably easily make 500-1000 LC a day in a few hours and backreaders will probably give you a good number of reacts haha

Reactions: 10 users

StephanieD

Your Banana Girl Princess!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Welcome to the club as customization has indeed gotten out of hand. One of the reasons why it was moved to a higher rank.

As not to many normal users will ever get 40,000 coins.

I don't see how customization can be out of hand, when it was given to users in the first place
to use as they see fit, it's not like people were breaking some customization rules. So that makes no
sense to say customizing postbits got out of hand. Second I disagree with your reasoning as to why it was
moved to a higher rank, it was obviously moved to P4 because only 37 people have bought P4 and nobody wants to pay
40,000 coins for it because it's too expensive, so by taking away postbit name glowing colors etc. And
profile colors, they hope people will then go and pay 40,000 coins to get it all back, that's what's going on.

Also plenty of us here have more than 40,000 coins but the reason we never bought P4 is because
the price is outrageously high.

• Thinking
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 9 users

Bloodheart

Mistaking horror for horny since 40k
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 20, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Worst ghost ever? Best ghost ever? I'm confused.
Well, could've been pointed.

But Imma need to see more ass in that assassin.

children-ruin-everything-pronto.gif

• Heart
  • Much Love
Reactions: 11 users

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
We will make the Anti Teaspoon movement haha
You silly fucks, I just put opacity at 0 on my CSS code.

key-and-peele-insubordinate.gif

• Haha
  • Sleaze
Reactions: 7 users

Underlord

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I don't see how customization can be out of hand, when it was given to users in the first place
to use as they see fit, it's not like people were breaking some customization rules. So that makes no
sense to say customizing postbits got out of hand. Second I disagree with your reasoning as to why it was
moved to a higher rank, it was obviously moved to P4 because only 37 people have bought P4 and nobody wants to pay
40,000 coins for it because it's too expensive, so by taking away postbit name glowing colors etc. And
profile colors, they hope people will then go and pay 40,000 coins to get it all back, that's what's going on.
A 50% sale would be nice to poor lurkers like us haha

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

Also plenty of us here have more than 40,000 coins but the reason we never bought P4 is because
I think all you need is P3 though, from what I saw in the "New Rank" thread.

P4 just has everything, but still nothing new besides the realistic loli section.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN

Read the thread the admin mentioned why it was moved not me. 🤷‍♂️

It was even mentioned altering the post-bit in certain had the potential to be abused, and break the site by a mod before.

Reason for Changes: The decision to adjust the ranks was primarily because the original setup gave everyone the same perks across all ranks. This imbalance wasn't intended and needed correction to ensure that each rank offered unique benefits.

Impact on Site Performance: While I'm not entirely sure if the unbalanced ranks were slowing down the forum, it's a possibility. A more streamlined and balanced rank structure could potentially improve performance.

Donations and Rank 4: The changes weren't made to drive donations for Rank 4. I understand that 40,000 coins is a significant amount and not easy to farm, especially if you're engaging as intended. The aim was to create a fair and engaging progression system for everyone.

Personal Efforts and Frustration: I hear your frustration, especially after putting in so much effort with 900+ comments and nearly 1,000 reactions. It shouldn't feel like an uphill battle, and it's clear that we need to find a better balance that rewards active participation without making it feel unattainable.

Perk Removal and Adjustments: I'm sorry to hear that this is the third time your perks were adjusted. The intention was never to cause frustration but to create a fair and engaging experience for all users. Your feedback is valuable, and I'll take it into account as we continue to refine the system.

• Thinking

Teaspoon

King Yapper
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
Threads