Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jun 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Wouldn't it be as simple as checking your identity since the number is registered to you? 🤔
honestly idk it's a weird process where it has to reach all "checkpoints" even tho everybody knows that its yours. but im fine with it as long as i get my smartphone back

Reactions: 6 users

jsmith666

Dying is a day worth living for!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Not too bad. Just finished watching some anime and decided to take a break before continuing. You?

Not too bad. Just finished watching some anime and decided to take a break before continuing. How about you?
What anime are you currently watching?

Reactions: 4 users

jsmith666

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have a question that might be rather obvious, but can I make a post talking about anything at all? Thank you.
I don't see why not, as long as it falls within the site's terms of use. That said, you'd have a better time looking at what is going on and being said in the tread and replying to it. Organic engagement with the thread will work much better for you than random posting.

Reactions: 7 users

flyingphonex

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
What anime are you currently watching?
You must be registered to see attachments

It's honestly a bit easier to do this than type it all out. I just watched the newest Mushoku Tensei and then I have those other two shows to watch for now. Well, I gotta download the shows that aired today still, haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Noneless

Silly little lesbian
Registered
Lewd
Jun 11, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Good day you wonderfull and degenerate people!

Sup Bonk, HappyTimes, Dover and all the other familiar faces, hope you have a good monay, as good a monday can be of course

• Heart

jsmith666

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I have a question that might be rather obvious, but can I make a post talking about anything at all? Thank you.

It's honestly a bit easier to do this than type it all out. I just watched the newest Mushoku Tensei and then I have those other two shows to watch for now. Well, I gotta download the shows that aired today still, haha.
Ok, that is an insane list. Good lord. I can barely keep up with 4 currently airing, and you've got 16. Also, son of a bitch, I didn't realize Slime was back. I'm up on the manga, so I'm not behind, but I do love that show.

Reactions: 3 users

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
We try to stay on topic here but right now would be the perfect
time to throw something at the wall and see if it sticks

• Heart

jsmith666

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
You watching anything right now?
Finished Delicious in Dungeon over the weekend. Currently watching Spice and Wolf, Konosuba, and just started Kaiju nubmer 8. Also, non current ones I'm watching are girlfriend, girlfriend and I recently started working my way through one piece.

Superbtelevision

Registered
Lewd
Sep 1, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I don't see why not, as long as it falls within the site's terms of use. That said, you'd have a better time looking at what is going on and being said in the tread and replying to it. Organic engagement with the thread will work much better for you than random posting.
Thank you for your answer, I'm just starting to post on here and it can be a bit intimidating, this specific thread sure goes fast for my pace.

• Much Love

flyingphonex

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Ok, that is an insane list. Good lord. I can barely keep up with 4 currently airing, and you've got 16. Also, son of a bitch, I didn't realize Slime was back. I'm up on the manga, so I'm not behind, but I do love that show.
Haha, fair. It was actually longer, but I dropped some like Blue Archive and 2 others that I can't remember the names of. And yeah, Slime has 11 ep. out right now so you got a decent binge ahead of you :)

• purple_heart
Reactions: 3 users

jsmith666

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

All caught up. I'll be lurking and yapping around here until my meeting starts up in a bit, then I'll probably dive back into Elden Ring.

• Heart
  • purple_heart

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2

Sup Bonk, HappyTimes, Dover and all the other familiar faces, hope you have a good monay, as good a monday can be of course
Hey Noneless , welcome back ! Mondays usually like

But off work today so its good

flyingphonex

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Finished Delicious in Dungeon over the weekend. Currently watching Spice and Wolf, Konosuba, and just started Kaiju nubmer 8. Also, non current ones I'm watching are girlfriend, girlfriend and I recently started working my way through one piece.
Hell yeah. Delicious in Dungeon was absolutely amazing. Kaiju number 8 is also really fucking good and an amazing adaptation of the manga. I'm also obviously watching the other two, but One Piece is one show I doubt I'll ever start just because of the ep. count. Don't think I'd ever be able to catch up unless it was the only show I watched for like the whole year.

• purple_heart

algeo

Your friendly neighborhood raccoon!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
May 29, 2024
Threads
Website
www.raccoonworld.com
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1

• Haha

jsmith666

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 16, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hell yeah. Delicious in Dungeon was absolutely amazing. Kaiju number 8 is also really fucking good and an amazing adaptation of the manga. I'm also obviously watching the other two, but One Piece is one show I doubt I'll ever start just because of the ep. count. Don't think I'd ever be able to catch up unless it was the only show I watched for like the whole year.
I'm not rushing it. I have some friends who really love it, and it took a little bit but I got into finally. I will say the pacing early on sucks, so I watch it at 1.5 or 2x speed which makes it much more tolerable. I have a feeling the pacing will improve once I get deeper into the series.

Reactions: 6 users
Back
Top Bottom