Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Two of my favorite songs aren't even from Joe, they are from the American versions of Kiki's delivery service. Soaring and i'm gonna fly. I missed them when they cut them out of the English version and also cut Phil Hartman's lines, so all i ever watch is the laserdisc. Also the best version of Castle in the Sky is the orchestrated.

If i had to pick a favorite final fantasy score its probably VI i don't think there is a bad theme, VII is also very awesome though.

I honestly love film scoring and game scoring as much as movies and could sit here for days talking about that. I'm sure no one wants me to write a book here.

Last edited:

BeowulfKnight

------Flat is Justice!-----
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Weird, but, no
Not even a little drama, price increase, nothing :(
Sale is over tho
Wait.... No drama, no changes? WTF this has to be a record!
73D4E002AFF4E2534BAE117E35A9BC097BD7951571B509C48B72795E76786C30.jpeg
001409DACE3891B3B6E5C5E931553D2A4BBA292E6E9C68B1354C3652BD4CF58A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10 users

Shawnchapp

Staff member
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2024
Website
www.patreon.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Damn and in my time in high school teacher feared us. We had laws on our side.

and thats why kids are spoiled brats now... they get away with murder and god forbid you give them a spanking

Reactions: 3 users

helpfulsunglasses

H̶̬̗̐̊͒̉̇̈́͝ě̴͇̫̬̝͙̲͒̍̃̂̄͐̈́̐͋̕̕͜l̸̘̔̐̒̇̚͠p̸̊̏͂̋̄̀̀
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Shiiiiit! I remember when I had to walk 15 miles to and from school, uphill, both ways.
the joy of living on the side of a steep hill is walking down sucks as much as walking up, lol. Especially when there's ice under the snow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
the joy of living on the side of a steep hill is walking down sucks as much as walking up, lol. Especially when there's ice under the snow.
Man we had a little increase of height to my 2nd highschools main entrance so when there was ice all over the fucking place it was very much impossible to get to the door without falling really fucking hard, I'm glad I don't live around mountains/hills at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

helpfulsunglasses

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
High schools have e-sport teams now? my school just got a computer lab/computer class(had computers in the library for reasearching etc and laptops) when I was still in school
300 baud dialup modem and a short list of 'acceptable' BBSs to call. Hell yeah door games during school hours.

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Getting down should be easy. The getting back up the hill would be the problem
You never went down a steep hill I see. I almost rather walk upwards.

• Heart

Shawnchapp

Staff member
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2024
Website
www.patreon.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
i actually did have to walk up a hill to and from school LOL and ice is no joke during the ice storm of 98 i was forced to goto school (despite no power for 2 fing weeks) and had a tree almost fall on me and my sisters head (the ice made it so brittle the wind blew it over) we said fuck that shit and ran home Lol

• Wow

helpfulsunglasses

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Getting down should be easy. The getting back up the hill would be the problem
down was 'easy' if you didn't care if you had to sit in soggy, slushy clothes all day. Plenty of fun when you could go home to warm up and change, a lot less fun to sit on a hard plastic chair with wet jeans on.

Reactions: 1 user

Underlord

The Yapper Above All Yappers: Underworld Resident
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
LC COIN
and thats why kids are spoiled brats now... they get away with murder and god forbid you give them a spanking
Idk, before my class when corporal punishment was a norm, violence was met with violence, my school had gangs getting back at teachers. Heard teachers could find their tires flat, car windows vandalize. Although in my time there was no longer gangs. Best we had was OG dota gambling in the computer lab between low and higher years. IDK about kid commiting murder my area is not savage where kids use their rights to commit murder. At best kids are used as drug mules, thieves but not assassins.

• Haha

thatoneuser

Satan's Vandal Division
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
down was 'easy' if you didn't care if you had to sit in soggy, slushy clothes all day. Plenty of fun when you could go home to warm up and change, a lot less fun to sit on a hard plastic chair with wet jeans on.
Best thing is mud, man I've fallen on my ass a couple times and was literally covered from head to toe with mud, epic times! Kinda fun though the 2 seconds where you slide down and then the horror sets in..

helpfulsunglasses

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
i actually did have to walk up a hill to and from school LOL and ice is no joke during the ice storm of 98 i was forced to goto school (despite no power for 2 fing weeks) and had a tree almost fall on me and my sisters head (the ice made it so brittle the wind blew it over) we said fuck that shit and ran home Lol
that was an awful storm, I had fortunately moved south by then but my parents were still up north for it.
You must be registered to see attachments

looks pretty until you saw this

Shawnchapp

Staff member
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Mar 31, 2024
Website
www.patreon.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Idk, before my class when corporal punishment was a norm, violence was met with violence, my school had gangs getting back at teachers. Heard teachers could find their tires flat, car windows vandalize. Although in my time there was no longer gangs. Best we had was OG dota gambling in the computer lab between low and higher years. IDK about kid commiting murder my area is not savage where kids use their rights to commit murder. At best kids are used as drug mules, thieves but not assassins.

i didn't mean literal murder.... i was speaking figuratively

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Back
Top Bottom