Theme editor

First time playing this... it has enough to keep me interested but it doesn't have too much currently hopefully they keep working on this.
 
It sure took a while for this update to come out, maybe because the dev was wasting his time on another game instead of this one.
 
Hi !
The windows link to buzzheavier is tagged \f\9\5\z\o\n\e...
At least if you take the upload from \F\9\5 you could credit them...
 
I'm using Webroot SecureAnywhere. It's not only an antivirus. It also checks links on a site and has an online database of sites that are reported by professionels to be insecure.
Mega, GoFile and PixelDrain are apparently secure, but the 3 above, are known not to be secure.
You might not be hacked or at risk, but you cant be sure.
 
The game is really great after you have passed the annoying questions about your relationships. The common roommate/tenant stuff. You can change it.
It has an interesting story. And yes the MC got altered, but how gets visible over time only and I doubt every secret has been told already in current chapter.
 
0.7 UPDATE

WIN :

LINUX :

ANDROID :
 
Some animations look pretty good. And some of the women also. There is a lot of action added after part 4 (I think).
I like that there are some variations depending on choice.
I guess id give it 3/5 since it has some highlights.
 
This isn’t a visual novel, it’s pure kinetic. The plot is slightly above average, with too many clichés. The graphics look outdated. I’ve seen worse things, so I won’t criticize it. Subjective rating: 5/10.
 
Back
Top Bottom