AI to generate images for VN?

darthvaper

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Hi all,

Is there an AI tool to generate the images for an adult VN? I am a programmer by trade but have zero artistic skills! I have written the story for a VN and written a couple of chapters of it in both Ren'py & VN Maker but am solidly stuck on the imagery side of things. I was thinking of releasing a text only version but I'm guess most people need a visual to go with it regardless of the strength of the story.

Any idea's?

Lorank

Registered
Lewd
Dec 4, 2023
LC COIN
is one, though you will have to pay for more gems, though it is pretty decently priced I'd say

Reactions: 2 users

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
tensor.art is my fav for AI images. You can make a good enugh amount of images even as a free member, specially if you make 2-3 accounts

Reactions: 1 users

didgeridont

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
I think some of the best AI stuff, at least right now, is being made using drawing or renders and then using AI to process them further. It might be feasible to do some basic posing in DAZ or something and then us AI tools after that.

darthvaper

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I shall give them a look over.
I've just downloaded and setup invoke-ai which looks pretty good but i've got to get to grips with the setup. This is what I got when i typed Jennifer Anniston naked riding a horse (I have a JA fetish lol)

You must be registered to see attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
It's also important to remember that most of these AI art games aren't well received, though I did see some good rated ones. I believe the reason is that because the games have plots that are too generic, or they just use the most famous models and all characters have a generic appearance. I'd suggest you to look the images on civitai for the model you choose, so you'll have anotion of the prompts used. To be honest, making AI images for VNs is not that easy when you stop to think about it lol

Whabahow

Registered
Lewd
Mar 19, 2024
LC COIN
Thanks for the suggestions guys, I shall give them a look over.
I've just downloaded and setup invoke-ai which looks pretty good but i've got to get to grips with the setup. This is what I got when i typed Jennifer Anniston naked riding a horse (I have a JA fetish lol)

It's like jeniifer aniston and kaley cuoco merged into one

Reactions: 1 users

darthvaper

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2023
LC COIN
I'd suggest you to look the images on civitai for the model you choose, so you'll have anotion of the prompts used. To be honest, making AI images for VNs is not that easy when you stop to think about it lol

I am realising that just playing with Invoke-ai, but as I have zero artistic skills text to image has got to be easier for me.

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I am realising that just playing with Invoke-ai, but as I have zero artistic skills text to image has got to be easier for me.
Go here to look for models you can download to use in Invoke. I personally like epicrealism, juggernaut, realistic vision. In case you're going for realism

Kalthar

Prestige 1
Lewd
Jan 10, 2024
LC COIN
If you have a recent Mac, iPhone or iPad, you can try It is free, doesn't "report back" anything you do with the app and it works with all of the open source AI models, and offers simple one-click downloads for many of the common ones.

tachbir

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
I've tried to make stories with AI and it's hard, you make some lora to get consistent faces and controlnet to get some control over poses but there is still a lot of inconsistency in backgrounds and getting the composition right is really hard. I'm sure it will improve soon as the technology is still in it's infancy. Right now the result is kind of random or it will take so much time that it would just be easier and fast to do renders even if you lack experience.

kenta50

Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2024
LC COIN
I've tried to make stories with AI and it's hard, you make some lora to get consistent faces and controlnet to get some control over poses but there is still a lot of inconsistency in backgrounds and getting the composition right is really hard. I'm sure it will improve soon as the technology is still in it's infancy. Right now the result is kind of random or it will take so much time that it would just be easier and fast to do renders even if you lack experience.
What IA do you use?

BlueEyes

Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
I would use promptchain.io or dezgo. In dezgo it's possible to generate special girls, if you know, what I mean. You see, that it is a AI. If you want it as realistic as possible, it's possible with the right prompts.
This is from Promptchain:

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

BlueEyes

Registered
Lewd
Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe you like her. I did a lot of her.

scondaflee

Prestige 1
Registered
Oct 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1

maybe we could help more if we knew what kind of art you are after?

Attachments

• ComfyUI_0017.png
    ComfyUI_0017.png
    702.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 00045-1848141998.png
    00045-1848141998.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • 00006-3965670852.png
    00006-3965670852.png
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 00003-2421515031.png
    00003-2421515031.png