Theme editor

Afraid To Post?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Satan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 118

Are you afraid to post? Having anxiety about it?


  • Total voters
    14

Lord Satan

Lewd
Registered
Joined
May 13, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
29
Vouches
0
Likes
8
LewdCoins
⚡5
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎4 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
So I'm pretty dang new here, and I'm sure that there are others like me here. I want to be an involved community member, but I very much have anxiety about posting. What should i post? Where should i post? Will I be accepted here as a valuable member, or dismissed by the people?

So I thought this would be a great way to express my concern without whining. What will you decide?
 
First. On the forum (namely, the forum is the main advantage of this site), people are normal, I did not notice bullying or rudeness.
Second. Some of the games should be familiar to you. Why not share your opinion about a particular game in the corresponding thread. Just try to limit yourself not to a couple of words, but at least two or three sentences.
Third. The General Discussion section. There are so many topics on a wide variety of topics that you can surely find a topic on which you can speak out. Again, not in two or three words, but at least in a few sentences.
A few weeks will pass and you won't notice how easy it is to comment here. Don't be upset if you don't get immediate reactions or responses to your posts. It comes with time. I sincerely wish you success!
 
So I'm pretty dang new here, and I'm sure that there are others like me here. I want to be an involved community member, but I very much have anxiety about posting. What should i post? Where should i post? Will I be accepted here as a valuable member, or dismissed by the people?

So I thought this would be a great way to express my concern without whining. What will you decide?
I dont usually post / reply bc im just here to goon, rn im just talking bc i need coins to get members + lifetime lmao
 
Also someone who feels really weird talking here, and never feel I have anything important to say, but also need to grind those stats for the members+ so I guess the only advice I can give is to try not let the nerves get to you and just start out small. This thread is probably a good start so I hope it helps you find your feet.
 
It's been here for 2 months now and this week is the first time I actually try and talk, reply to threads and just engage took a while but yeah it's on baby
 
Yeah it can be hard for me I'm not a very talkative person so I guess it kind of depends on the subject for me to be able to interact comfortably.
 
Honestly, you can basically post what you want. If you only ever have questions, you can just post those for answers. If you see something you can help someone with, just throw the answer out there. If you just want to give support to a dev or someone who posted a guide, I'm sure they would appreciate that too. There are also threads that are just like "do you whack off with your left or right hand" you can post in those or do the polls. I think we are all a bunch of weirdos in a way, so I haven't seen anyone actively being an asshole here.
 
I was the same way at first, still am sometimes. I feel I've come a long way since I joined here mostly.
 
I don't post much of anything on most platforms unless I feel like I can add value to a discussion that was previously absent, however I have enjoyed occasionally posting here.

I've found that I like answering quizes or questionnaires, similar to the subjects of general discussion threads on here, mainly because formulating a reply forces me to engage with questions that I wouldn't explore otherwise.

I view it as a form of self-discovery where the answers I land on can maybe or maybe not be of value to others.
 
Yes of course with some of the topics this site talks about. And now that i'm trying to get m+ i'm scared that i'm spamming and gonna get banned lmao
 
Back
Top Bottom