Theme editor

After you move to the other world where you can fight on that location you need to click on hp bar and hold it till the box pops up then type in as example get40rfree and hit enter you should recieve what ever the code is for. I tested it and it worked for me.
what other world? after you leave home you are outside it didn't work there do you mean the dungeon through the big stone doors all the way north of the campfire?

Edit: ok it was my bad I had version 1.0.2 running when I updated to v 1.0.5 it worked thanks :)

P.S. why does my game still say Wrong version on the title page even after I did the update???
 
Last edited:
Hi, sorry to ask, but does anyone have the link to the cheat mod that can be found on F95? It would be really helpful. Thanks in advance.
 
Currently it's on 1.0.9 rev.6

Not sure if it matters much, if at all. Just thought it'd be nice to keep it clearly indicated.
 
YDHfWH.jpg
 
Why the sister has pointy ears? Is she an elf? Are they not a real sibling?
 
This game is so good just to get a low levels of replys, why people is so shy man 😭
 
This game is so good just to get a low levels of replys, why people is so shy man 😭
Game's art is incredible but honestly I think its a bit too grindy. Not a big fan of the RPG part. Also baited me with sleeping content only for it to just be touching.
 
Used all my shampoo but for some reason can't get this scene.

It's still not entirely clear where to go after the first boss and the functionality of some items like "feather." Without any hints, I wouldn't have been able to guess what it was for)

Wish author good luck in this work :coffee:
 
Used all my shampoo but for some reason can't get this scene.
If I remember correctly you need to finish shampoo (0% bottle) then let her shower, do nothing she should call you. After some interaction make sure you call her out of the bathroom. Might be some RNG involved and affection stats as well. (Played game long time ago so might be some inaccuracy)
 
If I remember correctly you need to finish shampoo (0% bottle) then let her shower, do nothing she should call you. After some interaction make sure you call her out of the bathroom. Might be some RNG involved and affection stats as well. (Played game long time ago so might be some inaccuracy)
Thx a lot. Will try it next time. But just to be sure, I’ll try starting a new game to rule out any script glitches.
 
I played the game about half a year ago. If I remember well is divided in two part. The one you spend time with your sister and a 2D pixels rpg exploration part. I remember the latter part to be quite difficult to come back alive from the expedition, I wonder if it is still like that. The part with the sister was enjoyable but it gets a bit of time before some spicy scenes.
 
Back
Top Bottom