User_106373 vampire Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined May 9, 2024 Threads 3 Messages 992 Vouches 0 Likes 8,742 LewdCoins ⚡10,825 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 25, 2024 #61 Both can be great. Depends on quality and the artist or game creator if it is decent or not.
Mrjayded Lewd Registered Joined Sep 23, 2022 Threads 6 Messages 124 Vouches 0 Likes 41 LewdCoins ⚡1,377 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Jul 25, 2024 #62 Honestly I love 3D games but I would pick a 2D game with animations every time if given the choice. There are some amazing 2D games
Honestly I love 3D games but I would pick a 2D game with animations every time if given the choice. There are some amazing 2D games
Lliiam Lewd Registered Joined Feb 22, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 47 Vouches 0 Likes 25 LewdCoins ⚡771 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jul 30, 2024 #63 man honestly idk they both have their charms. But I think if 2d is done right its always better.
Karamchad Nuke away Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined May 30, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 666 Vouches 0 Likes 471 LewdCoins ⚡19 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jul 30, 2024 #64 2d most of times 3d looks uncanny and plastic
S Siwodnenw Lewd Registered Joined Jul 7, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 55 Vouches 0 Likes 13 LewdCoins ⚡890 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 30, 2024 #65 I'd say both but very very few devs have actually been able to make a good 2D game and those that have most of them fell apart or got abandoned.
I'd say both but very very few devs have actually been able to make a good 2D game and those that have most of them fell apart or got abandoned.
F firewolf495 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 11, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 52 Vouches 0 Likes 12 LewdCoins ⚡911 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 30, 2024 #66 usually like 3d
marcel130 Prestige 5 Lewd Registered Joined Aug 25, 2023 Threads 3 Messages 101 Vouches 0 Likes 75 LewdCoins ⚡22 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Thread owner Aug 2, 2024 #67 im honestly surprised people are still reply to this i asked this when i was trying to farm lc coins
L Lepomis Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 5, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 69 Vouches 0 Likes 27 LewdCoins ⚡1,439 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Sep 14, 2024 #68 Both 3D and 2D can be good - really depends on the quality of the art, the story and the game play.
xxxlugexxx Lewd Registered Joined Oct 26, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 109 Vouches 0 Likes 19 LewdCoins ⚡1,254 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Dec 23, 2024 #69 I prefer 3D but there are some 2D drawings that are good
xatfx Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 9, 2024 Threads 2 Messages 734 Vouches 0 Likes 3,671 LewdCoins ⚡64,184 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Mar 26, 2025 #70 3D for games 2D for comics
T tilfloer Lewd Registered Joined Jan 31, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 93 Vouches 0 Likes 15 LewdCoins ⚡1,016 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service May 7, 2025 #72 2D
hallo14 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 2, 2025 Threads 31 Messages 46 Vouches 0 Likes 48 LewdCoins ⚡2,068 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service May 7, 2025 #73 2d Handdraw is the best
Vulky Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 2, 2023 Threads 1 Messages 129 Vouches 0 Likes 104 LewdCoins ⚡1,926 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service May 7, 2025 #74 I prefer 3D. If the plot is really good I don't mind also 2D. The story and dialogues are the most important thing. I don't care about animations, for example.
I prefer 3D. If the plot is really good I don't mind also 2D. The story and dialogues are the most important thing. I don't care about animations, for example.
G Gaminggxz Lewd Registered Joined May 9, 2025 Threads 2 Messages 63 Vouches 0 Likes 14 LewdCoins ⚡1,009 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service May 10, 2025 #75 Both are really good but generally prefer 2d
Malaguart Lewd Registered Joined Sep 30, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 72 Vouches 0 Likes 24 LewdCoins ⚡1,008 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 18, 2025 #76 2d
S Sertinus Lewd Registered Joined Nov 15, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 105 Vouches 0 Likes 6 LewdCoins ⚡1,464 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 8, 2025 #77 both is good
C Connoisseur739 Lewd Registered Joined Aug 11, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 61 Vouches 0 Likes 36 LewdCoins ⚡42 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 12, 2025 #78 Depends on how well it is done honestly. I may be wrong but it seems to be faster to do 3d rather than 2d.
Depends on how well it is done honestly. I may be wrong but it seems to be faster to do 3d rather than 2d.
S silverf1717 Lewd Registered Joined Apr 14, 2025 Threads 1 Messages 51 Vouches 0 Likes 14 LewdCoins ⚡1,445 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 18, 2025 #79 Good 3d > good 2d Bad 3d < bad 2d
husko Lewd Registered Joined Jul 31, 2025 Threads 0 Messages 87 Vouches 0 Likes 16 LewdCoins ⚡1,030 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 1 Year of Service Aug 19, 2025 #80 I like both