ruizjohnpaul558 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 18, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 50 Vouches 0 Likes 25 LewdCoins ⚡4,360 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Apr 29, 2024 #41 I enjoy both, some 2d have better story
ticixa Lewd Registered Joined Oct 12, 2022 Threads 0 Messages 59 Vouches 0 Likes 24 LewdCoins ⚡1,182 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 4 Years of Service Apr 29, 2024 #42 I like 3D, but sometimes it's very generic and 2D I think people can be more creative
psyOP Lewd Registered Joined Apr 27, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 55 Vouches 0 Likes 82 LewdCoins ⚡1,315 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Apr 29, 2024 #43 whatever looks more high quality
G gino2000 Lewd Registered Joined Dec 2, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 32 Vouches 0 Likes 21 LewdCoins ⚡725 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Apr 29, 2024 #45 2d definitely with a good graphic
Tease47 Wacky Lewd Registered Joined May 4, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 40 Vouches 0 Likes 88 LewdCoins ⚡1,392 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Apr 29, 2024 #46 Mostly it's 2D ... the quality is just better I can't remember a really good 3D sex game to be honest
Mostly it's 2D ... the quality is just better I can't remember a really good 3D sex game to be honest
S sourpuss Lewd Registered Joined Jan 2, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 42 Vouches 0 Likes 43 LewdCoins ⚡1,158 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Apr 29, 2024 #47 2D is often too stylised for me, at the far end it's like on-model parodies of Saturday-morning cartoons and I have no idea how people jack it to that. 3D is hardly ever more than lightly stylised, suits me.
2D is often too stylised for me, at the far end it's like on-model parodies of Saturday-morning cartoons and I have no idea how people jack it to that. 3D is hardly ever more than lightly stylised, suits me.
L leproso04 Lewd Registered Joined Jul 10, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 130 Vouches 0 Likes 19 LewdCoins ⚡1,426 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service May 2, 2024 #48 I like 3d games better although many games I played in 2d were great.
M mncsr Lewd Registered Joined Feb 11, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 78 Vouches 0 Likes 11 LewdCoins ⚡1,116 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #49 3D is my preference
Duckpoo69420 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 20, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 97 Vouches 0 Likes 19 LewdCoins ⚡1,228 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #50 no preference, all I care about is if I enjoy the story.
itumrekt Lewd Registered Joined Aug 9, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 94 Vouches 0 Likes 38 LewdCoins ⚡1,122 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #51 i mostly go for 3d but i play 2d from time to time if theyre somewhat good
C Cougar18 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Lewd Registered Joined Feb 25, 2024 Threads 2 Messages 188 Vouches 0 Likes 114 LewdCoins ⚡37,167 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jun 21, 2024 #52 3D all the way. Better and better computers = more and more realistic. Easier suspension of disbelief.
3D all the way. Better and better computers = more and more realistic. Easier suspension of disbelief.
kikomascado Prestige 6 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 3 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Jan 30, 2023 Threads 2 Messages 1,496 Vouches 0 Likes 7,717 LewdCoins ⚡2,012,273 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jul 24, 2024 #53 Why not both? Hahaha I like cartoon and anime style, regardless of 2D or 3D, and realistic 3D. I'm just not a fan of realistic/traced 2D art.
Why not both? Hahaha I like cartoon and anime style, regardless of 2D or 3D, and realistic 3D. I'm just not a fan of realistic/traced 2D art.
U User_111574 Unconfirmed Jul 24, 2024 #54 I don't care. Everything is defined by high-quality gameplay, a good story, and strong characters.
Deleted member 112299 Lewd Registered Joined Jul 18, 2024 Threads 1 Messages 70 Vouches 0 Likes 34 LewdCoins ⚡350 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 24, 2024 #55 2d art is usually better, but you can't make a lot of content with 2d
goregames Game Developer Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined May 17, 2023 Threads 8 Messages 172 Vouches 0 Likes 328 LewdCoins ⚡2,751 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jul 24, 2024 #56 3D/3DCG.
Hyo Lewd Registered Joined Jul 14, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 31 Vouches 0 Likes 71 LewdCoins ⚡630 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 24, 2024 #57 It depends on the art-style, after all, good art, is good regardless of medium.
nexus55555 Prestige 5 Prestige 4 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 27, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 143 Vouches 0 Likes 352 LewdCoins ⚡28,046 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 24, 2024 #58 I prefer 3D games.
Trueee12 Lewd Registered Joined Jun 12, 2023 Threads 0 Messages 74 Vouches 0 Likes 149 LewdCoins ⚡1,208 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 3 Years of Service Jul 24, 2024 #59 These days i prefer 2D, they have more art styles compared to 3D which are mostly generic
susa5411 Prestige 1 Lewd Registered Joined Mar 6, 2024 Threads 0 Messages 56 Vouches 0 Likes 91 LewdCoins ⚡20 Donation coins 0 Platinum 0 adcoin 0 1/3 2 Years of Service Jul 25, 2024 #60 I prefer 3D, but also enjoy 2D.