English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. Android
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
A young man named Zephyr was living an easy carefree life until strange phenomenon shook up his island and forever changed his life. An open world adventure that takes place in the late bronze age.

Since this is a Free and Open-Source Game project (FOSG), the project game folder is available for download

Ancient Times, Island setting, Mystery, Open-World, Multiple Endings, Last Man,
Linux:
Run the shell file (.sh) as a executable

Android:
Install APK file

Raw Project Folder:
Use with the Renpy SDK
  • Fixed video animation for Dahlia’s event (Event 7)
  • Added sound effects to some options
  • Added SFX asset
  • Changed some of the dialogue for endings. (Begonia,Camellia, and Daffodil)
  • Fixed 2 typos

• Many and various GUI Changes
  • Added music and SFX assets
  • Added GUI assets
  • Changed some images for caves/ruins
  • Replaced several game images with updated versions
  • Imagebuttons for the girls have been replaced and updated
  • Adjusted gains and probability in game (game balance adjustments)
  • Ore Conversion added to menu of Village Girl 1
  • Clean up of code and comments
  • Added New Game Plus option (WIP)
  • Adjustment of Skip options for New Game
  • Added events and ending for (Pansy, Orchid, Lobelia, Zinnia, Daffodil, Lilac, Camellia, Begonia, and Dahlia)
  • Adjustment of dialogue in various areas
  • Moved Lilac’s Hint and Cheat section to own hub now called “The Hint Hub”
  • Changed affection requirement for Canna event #6
  • Added sound effects in some areas of the game (IE. “Requirements not meet”, “You completed all events for...”)
  • Fixed Canna’s combat training image 1_4 not showing
  • Cheat and hints now moved to it’s own script “hint_hub.rpy”
  • Expanded The Hint Hub
  • Added sex hub image for Tribal Girl no5/Sea Girl no 1&2
  • Added more talk options for Canna
  • Added new hanging out scenes for Tribal Girls
  • Added new hub image for Abandoned Hut for Afternoon and Midnight
  • Added ero mode images for Love Cave and Mining
  • Replaced a few hub images and Updated them
  • Changed up some of the dialogue in “Intro to Lilac”, “Intro to Camellia”, and “Intro to Dahlia”
  • Added Side Scenes: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7
  • Android version: Images redone with lossy quality(76) and compression method 6
  • Added additional dialouge with TG1 and TG2
  • Added additional option to unlock bonus sex with Tribal Girl no5 (AKA The Missing Leader)
  • Added Anal sex option for Tribal Girl no5
  • Documentation is included in the Linux builds in a folder.
  • Some Android devices have a limit on APK files over 2GBs, in other words it may not work on some Android devices.
  • Linux builds are the priority
  • Android builds are treated as a port.
Public Domain (CC0)
This game is a FOSS project. You are free to copy/share/modify etc.
  • The Femdom rape is avoidable as long as you don't lose in combat. Which is the only part where the femdom occurs.
  • The rape is non avoidable in the Tribal Girl/ Lost GIrl's route.
  • Pregnancy sex is optional
  • Almost all virginity loss scenes show some vaginal blood, this is not avoidable if you choose to continue a love interests route
"Lemuria" "Atlantis" "7th Chakra" "Nibiru Miner" "Mu" "Headpats" "Cunny" "Sea People" "OOPARTS" "Epics" "Tales" "Snu Snu" "Maldek" "Hyperborea" "history coverup" "odyssey" "World War 0" "Annunaki" "Forbidden History" "emerald tablets"
"reptilian"

Downloads
Complete Game Project:

Compressed (Official)

Linux:
Android:
Windows:

Compressed (Unofficial)

Android: - - -

Extras:
Guides/Documents:

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited:
  • Thumbs Down
Reactions: 15 users

Ala20

Sapphire
Registered
Nov 28, 2022
Fight for the right to party, Good one!
You must be registered to see attachments

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

kmiller123

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
shame another game most people will not be able to play due to it not being on windows

Reactions: 3 users

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
i pretty much compputer illiterate so you lost me
Bluestacks is a software that emulates an Android OS. It's basically a OS that you start while Windows is still running, like a game. It's very easy to use.

But the point still stands, the dev still cuts himself from basically 75%+ of the potential playerbase. And what for? For a conspiracy theory that Microsoft and Apple are the most spyware heavy companies, who collect data from the users to use them and because Linux and Android are open source. Jokes on him, Google does the same with Android in a even more heavy way without the possibilities to deactivate most of them and nobody speaks about the possibility that the devs behind Linux are any better. Just because something is published as open source project, doesn't automatically mean that these OS are any better than closed OS. Open source always means, that there could always someone more shady be involved, than the big companies.

• Face Palm
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

kmiller123

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Bluestacks is a software that emulates an Android OS. It's basically a OS that you start while Windows is still running, like a game. It's very easy to use.

But the point still stands, the dev still cuts himself from basically 75%+ of the potential playerbase. And what for? For a conspiracy theory that Microsoft and Apple are the most spyware heavy companies, who collect data from the users to use them and because Linux and Android are open source. Jokes on him, Google does the same with Android in a even more heavy way without the possibilities to deactivate most of them and nobody speaks about the possibility that the devs behind Linux are any better. Just because something is published as open source project, doesn't automatically mean that these OS are any better than closed OS. Open source always means, that there could always someone more shady be involved, than the big companies.
well im just going to have to hope tht someone makes a windows copy on here like for 2 of his other games

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023
well im just going to have to hope tht someone makes a windows copy on here like for 2 of his other games
Gamers can spend hundreds if not thousands of hours into their favorite game. Even if you are completely new to Linux or Android it doesn't hurt to take a little time to learn it. It's not hard, which shows that it comes down to laziness.
Linux is not hard to use. If anything you can just run a live version of it from a USB Flash Drive without having to install Linux, if you don't want to install it on your computer.

It's FOSS is a good source for tutorials and linux how to's
How to Install Linux t
That guy that responded to you doesn't know shit about FOSS. Sounds like another Microsoft fanboy spreading misinformation.

Reactions: 1 users

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023

Data collection and spying is not a consipiracy theory. Quit spreading misinformation. Obviously you don't know shit about FOSS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Face Palm

CF432

Registered
Dec 6, 2022
Data collection and spying is not a consipiracy theory you fucking retard. Quit spreading misinformation. Obviously you don't know shit about FOSS.
I didn't say they don't collect data, they do. But Google does the same. And you'll never have real evidence that the poeple working on Linux don't do the same. So no missinformations. Also you have made your hatred against Microsoft and Apple quite clear in some threads of your other games. A conspiracy theory that you mentioned is, that Microsoft and Apple are the biggest collectors, they may be on the bigger side, but not the biggest. Google is, and every Android device used adds to it. Android is only open source to be a bigger competition to Apple's IOS and for the smartphone distributors to costumize it for their own liking. But basic functions still add to Googles data collection and can't turned off. So nothing wrong with what I said. But please go on, keep your hatred about Microsoft and Apple and turn a blind eye on Google. I won't take this further, it's already off topic and derailing. I only ask you kindly to stop forcing people to get Linux or to use their smartphones.

• Thumbs Down

kmiller123

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
Gamers can spend hundreds if not thousands of hours into their favorite game. Even if you are completely new to Linux or Android it doesn't hurt to take a little time to learn it. It's not hard, which shows that it comes down to laziness.
Linux is not hard to use. If anything you can just run a live version of it from a USB Flash Drive without having to install Linux, if you don't want to install it on your computer.

How to Install Linux t
That guy that responded to you doesn't know shit about FOSS. Sounds like another Microsoft fanboy spreading misinformation.
i dont have the time and with my mental illness it makes it difficult u can call me lazy if u want i dont care

Reactions: 1 user

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023
i dont have the time and with my mental illness it makes it difficult u can call me lazy if u want i dont care
That is understandable if you have some mental impairment that makes it difficult to learn new things. I do allow for others to make those builds and post them here. I have seen those typical game compressors make compressed versions of my game and share the links. If they make it, I'm okay with it since it's an open-sourced game project after all.

LordVoldy

Game Developer
Game Developer
Registered
Jan 4, 2023
I didn't say they don't collect data, they do. But Google does the same. And you'll never have real evidence that the poeple working on Linux don't do the same. So no missinformations. Also you have made your hatred against Microsoft and Apple quite clear in some threads of your other games. A conspiracy theory that you mentioned is, that Microsoft and Apple are the biggest collectors, they may be on the bigger side, but not the biggest. Google is, and every Android device used adds to it. Android is only open source to be a bigger competition to Apple's IOS and for the smartphone distributors to costumize it for their own liking. But basic functions still add to Googles data collection and can't turned off. So nothing wrong with what I said. But please go on, keep your hatred about Microsoft and Apple and turn a blind eye on Google. I won't take this further, it's already off topic and derailing. I only ask you kindly to stop forcing people to get Linux or to use their smartphones.
Android is AOSP. People are free to create their own version of android. The Free Software Foundation has their own Android version that they support as well. There are other examples of Android that respect privacy and security. Most PC games are windows only, yet you turn a blind eye to that. You choose not to mention any of that. Shit like that is why I despise you fanboys. Get the fuck out of here with your shit and quit wasting peoples time here.
For anyone else reading this. Go do your research on FOSS before you take that dumb fucks word on it.
Article 1 The Free Software Foundation is another source one can use for understanding "The Free Software Movement" and FOSS​

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Data collection and spying is not a consipiracy theory. Quit spreading misinformation. Obviously you don't know shit about FOSS.
Play nice and no degrading someone on the forums please.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Please stay on topic about the game itself and keep all off topic to its own thread.

K1ngsMemory

Registered
Nov 22, 2022

How to Install Linux t
I thought fap one for a game was already something, now booting on a pendrive just to play a game that came out for linux is another level...

mangasm

Registered
Dec 11, 2022
Looking forward to playing this one. I respect the reasons for Linux release, but will wait for PC. As long as you're making awesome games I support the creative endeavor.

2000GTSBlack

Ruby
Emerald
Sapphire
Registered
Jul 16, 2022
ease of use overrides any concerns about spying and the principles of FOSS for me these days. I'm just too old, tired, and busy to care. My primary device is a Steam Deck. I love Arch distros, but the vast majority of my Steam collection will not run on nix at all, not even in WINE. I was forced to nuke it for Windows 11. I don't have the space to dual boot. Eventually i'll upgrade to a larger internal and set up dual boot (most likely with Manjaro), but until then it's Win for me. If you want a larger following, that's the only way you'll get it. It's large amount of followers or sticking to your FOSS principles. You're never going to get both.

which does make me sad, because this game really caught my eye. i hope somebody goes ahead and ports it. Good luck to you dev. Yours is an uphill battle.

Tiur

Look at you, Sinner
Sapphire
Fansly
May 6, 2022
ease of use overrides any concerns about spying and the principles of FOSS for me these days. I'm just too old, tired, and busy to care. My primary device is a Steam Deck. I love Arch distros, but the vast majority of my Steam collection will not run on nix at all, not even in WINE. I was forced to nuke it for Windows 11. I don't have the space to dual boot. Eventually i'll upgrade to a larger internal and set up dual boot (most likely with Manjaro), but until then it's Win for me. If you want a larger following, that's the only way you'll get it. It's large amount of followers or sticking to your FOSS principles. You're never going to get both.

which does make me sad, because this game really caught my eye. i hope somebody goes ahead and ports it. Good luck to you dev. Yours is an uphill battle.
From one of the other threads, you can run Linux RenPy games on Windows using this technique:
- Download and extract the linux version (7-zip works for extracting the tar)
- Delete the lib/renpy folders and the .py and .sh files)
- Check RenPy version in game/script_version.txt file
- Find another RenPy game with the same RenPy version that does have a windows build/.exe file
- Copy the lib and renpy folders, and the .exe, .py and .sh files (don't rename the files)
- You can now start the .exe file and play the game on windows
I found Melatonin Magiks Ch3 had a version match for Zephyr's Island 0.5 - both are RenPy version 8.0.3

Last edited:

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom