What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

Zargon

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Developer Name
Zargon_games
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Links
Version
Chapter 14
Latest Update
Aug 19, 2022
Release Date
Aug 19, 2022
Language
English - Spanish
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
You start the game as Paul, an old man tired of his life, who after an incident (and by the will of a goddess) he's now in the body of a 19-year-old boy (your character). Your mission is to fulfill a series of objectives for this goddess and thus be able to continue your life in this new body.​

3dcg, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Handjob, Incest, Romance, School setting, Teasing, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, Sleep sex, Creampie, Virgin, Possession
Chapter 14 changelog:
  • End of Season 1!
  • 509 new images
  • 2 New erotic scenes in the Gallery
  • Added 7 Animations
  • Fixed a continuity bug in chapter 12 (Ruby kisses the wrong hand, the injured hand was the other one)

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Compressed:
PC/MAC: - - D
ANDROID + P: - -

Patches:

KoGa3 Walkthrough and Andoid Port*:
walkthrough+/cheating/renaming/gallery unlocker

Mod version v0.14WT (~5MB)
-
Android basic port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.14WT (~1GB)
-
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul Newmon

Registered
Threads
Young Again is one of my favorite games. And, anyone just finding it is in for a treat, as it has a lot of play time. Zargon also just started a new game, ROVERING TO SUSSEX, that you will enjoy too.

Zargon

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Tha
Young Again is one of my favorite games. And, anyone just finding it is in for a treat, as it has a lot of play time. Zargon also just started a new game, ROVERING TO SUSSEX, that you will enjoy too.

Thanks for promoting the game Paul! ☺️

Fragmandk

Registered
Threads
Urgh another dev making 2 games to milk the supporters.
And so that is why there is so long between updates now i am so glad i am not supporting i never support devs making 2 games at the same time
maybe he should have used the free time to learn to render better

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Threads
And so that is why there is so long between updates now i am so glad i am not supporting i never support devs making 2 games at the same time
The game itself is good. He releases updates regularly without a ton of time in between. I would not consider that milking or him having another game having any effect on the update times. You are however entitled to your opinion. Though they are not accurate as the dev has been doing a fairly good job. I wish I could get content out as fast as he does but my health isnt helping me.

Paul Newmon

Registered
Threads
As a paid supporter, I have *never* considered Zargon "milking' me. As one game finishes, a second is born. Apparently you have never created a VN, nor have any idea how difficult it is, especially to have so many people steal your work (by playing for free.) Hopefully, you will not be a freeloader, and will compensate Zargon a fair price for use of Come Home. That game is almost complete.

Zargon

Game Developer
Registered
Threads

Looks like I have my personal troll, what an honor! you only have one post and you used it to complain about my games?

By the way, the quality of the sample images shown here do not reflect actual game quality, I don't know why they look so pixelated here.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Staff member
RUBY
Threads
Thread updated to latest as well as links to compressed and walkthrough added.

Top Bottom