• Longer one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Loup Masque

Registered
LV

Sep 25, 2023
LC COIN
To get out you have to play a game (lewd of course).

Your choices : an incredible, beautiful, very exciting game (be careful there might be camerađź‘€) but which can be completed in 1 hour OR an ugly game, with a bad storyline but which will take you 6 hours to finish.

No possibility to play none and taking a nap, one of the games must be finished to open the door.

Since there are a lot of lurkers (like i was) who interact to earn valuable credits, vote and give a reason, it will give you precious credits.

Yeah i know that's the kind of "do you prefer wood teeth or sponge leg ?" dilemma. But if the choices were obvious that won't be fun ^^

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
What? Where is the downsite?
I play the 1 hour one, since the door opens after any of the games is finished. And if I still had to wait 5 more hours, I'd take a nap.

After all, the only reason one can't skip the time with a nap is because a game has to be finished. ;)

A more "fun" choice would be:
Rules: Game must be completred to open the door. All games are voiced and no skipping audio/text or video clips, no looking away.

Game A: Has 2 hours playtime, but with tags that you not only dislike, but absolute detest, it could even make you retch.
Game B: Absolute annoying grindfest of a game, that takes at least 6 hours to finish but only if you can keep up a good pace, otherwise it can take up to 8 hours or even 12 if you slack off.

Reactions: 1 users

AsuraEU

Dicktator Fucktastic
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
To get out you have to play a game (lewd of course).

Your choices : an incredible, beautiful, very exciting game (be careful there might be camerađź‘€) but which can be completed in 1 hour OR an ugly game, with a bad storyline but which will take you 6 hours to finish.

No possibility to play none and taking a nap, one of the games must be finished to open the door.

Since there are a lot of lurkers (like i was) who interact to earn valuable credits, vote and give a reason, it will give you precious credits.

Yeah i know that's the kind of "do you prefer wood teeth or sponge leg ?" dilemma. But if the choices were obvious that won't be fun ^^
6 hours is short af though ? I could play A Moment Of Bliss and have the best of both worlds if I chose it.

Reactions: 1 user

dudeplayer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN
a good one hour game, camera man would just have to understand my situation.

Reactions: 1 user

Skullpanda

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 21, 2022
LC COIN
What? Where is the downsite?
I play the 1 hour one, since the door opens after any of the games is finished. And if I still had to wait 5 more hours, I'd take a nap.

After all, the only reason one can't skip the time with a nap is because a game has to be finished. ;)

A more "fun" choice would be:
Rules: Game must be completred to open the door. All games are voiced and no skipping audio/text or video clips, no looking away.

Game A: Has 2 hours playtime, but with tags that you not only dislike, but absolute detest, it could even make you retch.
Game B: Absolute annoying grindfest of a game, that takes at least 6 hours to finish but only if you can keep up a good pace, otherwise it can take up to 8 hours or even 12 if you slack off.

The correct answer is: Play the 1h game to get the door open before you piss your pants. then go back and play the 5 hour game anyway because we are degenerates.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Neurasiatic

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 12, 2023
LC COIN
Why would anyone actively choose to play a dragged-out, long game with a bad story and ugly graphics? Just play the good game and get out in a shorter amount of time, this is a no-brainer.

Back
Top Bottom